4 year old Abraham

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Today little Abraham was diagnosed ,and was found to be suffering from complicated disease. His parents are not disclosing us the name of the diseases . you can pray for his complete healing or else , from today onwards , his father has to pay rupees 800 daily for his treatment in the hospital, which is impossible and is an uphill task for him. For, he lives hand to mouth there is shock and a disturbance in his house.

Thanks for blessing abraham

L

Lifewithpurpose27

Dear Jesus, Please heal your chlid Abraham. According to your word in Matthew 7: 7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek , and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Thank you, Lord for answering this prayer request today.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, I pray you touch and heal Abraham and make him whole and give his family peace and meet their needs. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. Isaiah 53:5

W

Water1944

Father,I lift up Abraham to you. Your child. Please heal him Father,please provide the doctors and the care for this child. Please provide the help and support his family need to pay for his care. Move people in their direction who are willing to help Father. I ask this in the name of the Lord Jesus, who suffered so greatly for us all, Amen

J

jb800m

dear father in heaven you are the great healer we ask that you complete heal abraham and that you give peace to the parents and wisdom to the doctors and all medical staff in volved that when this healing comes forth all can know and understand and believe that GOd is the only true healer!!!

V

v2jo

Dear Father watching us from the above, you are the greatest healer, and I'm praying for your mercy to extend your healing hand onto a child of yours Abraham who need you to be with him and heal him completely. God please be with his love ones, and lift up their fear and burden, and replace it with peace and wisdom. May God be their eyes, and lead them to the right door awaiting for them to open out with you walking with them. I pray in the greatest name of the Holy Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

C

CHRISTENE

Prayed.

Glory be to God.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting Abaham and his family before God in Jesus's name for all healing and provision.

God bless
pickles