7/8th of the Bible can be understood with this ONE Video

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
So many threads on "Law". From what I see, it looks like about half of the posters understand the Word, Old and New, and the other half are very confused. This one video will explain the mystery that Paul taught regarding law. This will be the most valuable hour and 20 minututes that should be a defining moment in your walk of Faith in Yeshua/Jesus. May all who watch be greatly blessed.

[video=youtube_share;BTx5tjNQEvw]http://youtu.be/BTx5tjNQEvw[/video]

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Can you give a summary?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I don't have an hour and 20 min to spare unless I knew something was quite pertinent.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Thank you for sharing :)

It came to me that the Messiah said this:

Matthew 5

31It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: 32But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
GOD could divorce them for they committed Adultery.

Oh the depths of the Bible..

Jeremiah 3

3 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the Lord.
2 Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.
3 Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.
4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?
5 Will he reserve his anger for ever? will he keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done evil things as thou couldest.
6 The Lord said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.
7 And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.
8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
9 And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.
10 And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the Lord.
11 And the Lord said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.
12 Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith theLord, and I will not keep anger for ever.
13 Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the Lord.
14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:
15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the Lord, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the Lord: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.
20 Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the Lord.
21 A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the Lord their God.
22 Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the Lord our God.
23 Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the Lord our God is the salvation of Israel.
24 For shame hath devoured the labour of our fathers from our youth; their flocks and their herds, their sons and their daughters.
25 We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against theLord our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God.

It is all in there indeed.

P

psychomom

I don't have an hour and 20 min to spare unless I knew something was quite pertinent.
It's about what you might expect from that man. :rolleyes:
(he's big in the HR movement)

A hot mess of misinterpreting the Word to suit his viewpoints.
A lot of selective "one verse" quotations without taking the rest of the chapter and book for context.

He talks a lot about "reading the front of the book" (as if we don't!) but I think he needs to read the back, too. :)

~ellie ♥

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
It's about what you might expect from that man. :rolleyes:
(he's big in the HR movement)

A hot mess of misinterpreting the Word to suit his viewpoints.
A lot of selective "one verse" quotations without taking the rest of the chapter and book for context.

He talks a lot about "reading the front of the book" (as if we don't!) but I think he needs to read the back, too. :)

~ellie ♥
Thanks, 80 min. saved.

L

Least

Thanks, 80 min. saved.
The best way to know if something is true or not, is to search out EVERYTHING that anyone says regarding God's word.
That's why Paul spoke of the Bereans.

Acts 17:10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Rather than simply rejecting something as being false based on the opinion of others, we should look and see for ourselves if it be so or not.

Searching out everything prayerfully, I find is very rewarding.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The best way to know if something is true or not, is to search out EVERYTHING that anyone says regarding God's word.
That's why Paul spoke of the Bereans.

Acts 17:10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Rather than simply rejecting something as being false based on the opinion of others, we should look and see for ourselves if it be so or not.

Searching out everything prayerfully, I find is very rewarding.
believe me,I have searched out skiddy eight denominations and their factions including the Hebrew Roots Movement and like I said I'm glad I saved 80 min.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
Sorry to see some are closed off from receiving "truth". This video will open your eyes to understanding. If you hate Hebrew Roots, then you must not be a Hebrew. A Hebrew is one who has "crossed over" to being part of spiritual Israel. You would know the truth and the truth would set you free from your prejudice that has been closed off to us for the past 1900 years. Brothers and sisters, we are approaching the Last Days and I published this video because I love you and desire you to know God's plan for your life. There is no such thing as a Gentile Christian. Remember in Christ there is neither Jew or Greek, male or female, slave or free, but we are all in one body of Christ. We are all spiritual Israel. Jesus said He only came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel. This video makes it plain what Jesus was saying. I hope all who will watch are greatly blessed. Shalom

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
So the Scripture is insufficient in communicating basic biblical truth wherefore I need a video to share with me the missing links?

L

Least

Jim Staley talks about the tribes of Israel and the lost tribes, he takes it down to Manasseh and Ephraim, (All scriptural it's there in the bible,)

He addressed Genesis 48:19,

I had never heard anything like that. I was thinking, "wait a minute, Ephraim was given land in Israel, he is part of Israel..."

So I went to the verse with Strong's Concordance and looked into it...and sure enough. Here it is....The blessings that Jacob/Israel gave to Joseph's two sons.

And his father 1 refused 3985 8762, and said 559 8799, I know 3045 8804 [it], my son 1121, I know 3045 8804 [it]: he also shall become a people 5971, and he also shall be great 1431 8799: but truly 199 his younger 6996 brother 251 shall be greater 1431 8799 than he, and his seed 2233 shall become a multitude 4393 of nations 1471.(multitude: Heb. fulness)

Pronounce: go'-ee
Strong: H1471
Orig: rarely (shortened) goy \i go'-ee\i0\plain\f3\fs21\cf23 ; apparently from the same root as 1465 (in the sense of massing); a foreign nation; hence, a Gentile; also (figuratively) a troop of animals, or a flight of locusts:--Gentile, heathen, nation, people. H1465
Use: TWOT-326e
Grk Strong: G444 G1093 G1484 G2190 G2992 G3941 G5443

1. n m
    1) nation, people
    1a) nation, people
    1a1) usually of non-Hebrew people
    1a2) of descendants of Abraham
    1a3) of Israel
    1b) of swarm of locusts, other animals (fig.)

n pr m
    1c) Goyim? = "nations"

This goes all the way back to Abraham.

Genesis 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
    Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Amazing, and so much more to study on this subject now! Praise God for HIS word and His instruction.