7 acres of Land

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
A Brahmin( Hindu Priest) is selling his 7 acres of land in the tribal dominated area of the district of kalahandi. I guess this will be best if any Christian organisation purchase It, as it can catter to the needs of the tribal folk and most backward people, the tribals can get a chance to know more about Christ s love and message, if any Christian mission is established here. But if it is purchased by any Hindu people they may construct the temples, and then we may lose the chance of entering this village and also of sharing the gospel to these people groups. we have been praying and you can pray together that if God bless us more financially we will be able to purchase it within the end of this year. We proclaim the authority of Lord Jesus over the power of darkness in this tribal belt, amen.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing this... I hope many see this post and are able to pray... I hope you guys stay strong on this spiritual front, I will pray my heart out for you guys :D And I know the same Holy Spirit that is in me praying is in you doing the work :)....

That is soo cool! God bless man :)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thanks we need more prayers for this

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, our prayer and efforts are on to acquire the new land, you all have been continuously praying for me , the hindu people and the unbelievers here,. why not you prayer warriors come forward in action together and pay 1-5 % of the cost of land collectively not individually. I know it is difficult for anyone, but you know unity is strength we are the body of Christ, we all have the one spirit the Holy Spirit of God working in us but we have been given different abilities, some prophecy, some to teach, some are evangelist and so on and so forth. . Drops of water make the ocean, and unity is strength. What I alone cannot do, together we can achieve for the Lord. You will sow the seeds here in the tribal areas for the Christ and we will reap here , PRAISE THE LORD ! the Bible says if someone ask you to go for a mile, go with him for another mile, if someone ask you a tunic give him, I am not here to ask you and give you burden, but I ask you to come forward and give some financial boost now to bring the land from the power of darkness. You know we have 3 Lacs right now you can pray that God of the 5 loaves and 2 fishes multiply this available money to grow and be useful in purchasing the land, remember our fight Is not against any blood and flesh but against the principalities of the world. If any day the Lord blesses us we will buy it , we are not the only one contending for it but there are many buyers and there is a competition going on and the price is increasing please do keep praying to hear a testimony for the Lord

I take this privilege to share with you what I feel, you can reject it, disagree with me and you can let me know so, that I can understand if I have made a mistake, I would not repeat it again or hurt anyone. I am really sorry if anyone is offended by my sharing.

I am saved , and I want to save others , through my deeds.