8 children and counting

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wondermom

My boyfriend and I have 8 children together and are expecting. Our lives have been full of unfortunate events such as divorce, loss of jobs, homeless, abuse, sickness, and more. If there is ANYBODY out there who has or is going through something they think may be similar I would be willing to talk to them ... I can give advice and tell stories of what we've been through as examples ... I could also use advice myself.

S

SeekingJC

What advice are you seeking? Are you a Christian? Happy to provide any help I'm able just need to know more.

God Bless

T

TomH

My boyfriend and I have 8 children together and are expecting. Our lives have been full of unfortunate events such as divorce, loss of jobs, homeless, abuse, sickness, and more. If there is ANYBODY out there who has or is going through something they think may be similar I would be willing to talk to them ... I can give advice and tell stories of what we've been through as examples ... I could also use advice myself.
Wow, I know you're a busy lady. Welcome, and God bless you, sister.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Since you asked. God wants to do so much in your life. I am afraid you can not get the blessings you need while you are sinning against God. Not married and expecting and maybe some other stuff, wow.

I want you to have the very best God can offer because that is what He wants. Please be in the Word and arrange your life so that you are obeying his commands. God bless you all!

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Step one: get married.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
8 Children and counting.

Wow.

Maybe you need to stop counting.
: )

A

Ariel82

wow, my mother-in law raised 6 kids and she is a wondermom too :)

want to have a mom's group?

i'm a group making kick. lol

but i won't if no one is interested.

G

Grey

contraception

A

Ariel82

she didn't ask advice from random judgmental folks who have no love or compassion and are totally ignorant of her life or situation.

"divorce, loss of jobs, homeless, abuse, sickness, and more"

grr some days...........i think i'm just going to go pray now.

G

Grey

she didn't ask advice from random judgmental folks who have no love or compassion and are totally ignorant of her life or situation.

"divorce, loss of jobs, homeless, abuse, sickness, and more"

grr some days...........i think i'm just going to go pray now.
Judgemental and without compassion?

I'd say thats a pretty lengthy judgement on your behalf.

"sickness", "homelessness", "loss of jobs".

Reguardless if you are religious, contraception and planning on family size helps to alleviate such issues.
Starting with sickness, the more children you have the more likely they are to get sick, then spread the disease amongst the family. The more family members the more likely they are to come in contact with diseases. The fewer children you have the more time and money you have for the children you do have. Ergo unless money is falling from the sky the education of children beyond college is more easily managable by planning family size.

Perhaps you don't like my advice, I prefer blunt logical solutions. Perhaps you don't see it that way but thats my way of showing sympathy. Attemping to offer solutions.

By all means family size is entirely the choice of the family but I wish you the best and hope my suggestions may be viewed as kind advice to you.

P

piper27

You can have compassionate friends here !! :) pm (private message if you want to avoid critism)
You are a supermom !! Thats alot of responsibility! Blessings !

May 17, 2013
Seen some of those things, been through others. My best advice is, what you put out, you attract. And a shift of perspective on life can be the difference between bliss and stress.

Everything's subjective to your particular situation of course, so I can't really say much else except; don't desire for the noise to go away, just learn to enjoy the sound of it.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Welcome to CC, wondermom. The Bible says children are a blessing...and they are. Blessings aren't always easy things ;).

Hope you find some great conversations here...I'm sure you have some good advice for busy moms.