9/11

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Smudge

9/11 changed the world..... what were you doing that day and how did it change your world? My art teacher asked us kids because she was curious, it made me curious too.

For me, I was home schooled so I was at home when it happened. I believe I was eleven at the time and at first I thought my parents were watching some movie. They gave me the day off and after a while I caught on that something was off.

My parents explained it to me and I was shocked and a bit scared. We had a lot of discussions about terrorists. I wasn't paranoid of attacks but I was scared. I remember looking back to an American History lesson I had earlier that year. I was so thankful to be living in a war-free era. And watching that video we received showing the terrorists planning the attack sent chills down my spine.

I think overall it made me more political. I was very active in the second election of President Bush, I even saw him at a rally and screamed out, "FOUR MORE YEARS!!", listened to Sean Hannity while I did my math homework, and Glenn Beck was a favorite. I even read some of a book he wrote.
I remember dancing to, "I'm Proud to be an American, Where at Least I know I'm Free!" haha... I was a little bugger of a Republican. (Is a Libertarian now)

Aug 29, 2012
prayed for wisdom: what must be done for this country not to experience similar in the future?

but it seems, that is not to be my concern - strengthening my small group of friends is.

so.....