_______________________ makes my world go 'round.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thewanderer

ROLLER-COASTER RIDES definitely make my world go 'round and 'round and 'round
@@ . ______________ . @@

T

tdrew777

i NEVER eat chili flavored ice-cream without ketchup.

Aug 2, 2009
People who are nice to me when they don't have to be. That makes my world go around and its a shame there doesn't seem to be too many people like that in this world.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
God, church, laughter, good conversation, sleep, texting, certain TV shows, and many more things make my world go round.

T

thewanderer

People who are nice to me when they don't have to be. That makes my world go around and its a shame there doesn't seem to be too many people like that in this world.

The world needs to stop then to meet those kind people..then the world starts going 'round and 'round and 'round... :D

Feb 11, 2012
Defending and contending earnestly for the truth.
Guarding my heart against temptation and the wiles of the devil
Walking the crucified life every day not provisionally but in reality

G

gene77

What makes your world go 'round?
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE makes my world go 'round. =D

[It's a song sung by the Powerpuff Girls =P However, LOVE would be my answer, nonetheless.]

T

TexasHallelujahGal

walking in the presence makes my world defined