A BLESSING PRAYER FOR EVERY 1.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Be Filled in the:
LoveFull Love-Ing Love,
GraceFul Grace Filled Grace,
PeaceFul Peace,
JoyFull JoyOus Joy,
Good GoodNess,
Kind Kindness,
Be Blessed Now and Forever Eternally AllWaYs.
AMEN.

S

shirley

BE FILLED SPRITUALLY WTH THE KINDNESS JOYFUL GRACE AND BLESSING MAY GOD BRING YOU SUNSHINE BRIGHLY IN YOUR SOUL

O

OFM

great blessed very much alot.very much highly spiritually excellent,responsive spiritual christian response,........amen allways........

J

jkalyna

Be Filled in the:
LoveFull Love-Ing Love,
GraceFul Grace Filled Grace,
PeaceFul Peace,
JoyFull JoyOus Joy,
Good GoodNess,
Kind Kindness,
Be Blessed Now and Forever Eternally AllWaYs.
AMEN.
I KNOW I SAID GRACE MORE THAN OFM. MY DAUGHTERS NAME IS GRACE MARIE.

O

OFM

nice a had a friend Named Grace i knew in portsmouth n.h. a great name is Grace it s Full Of:Grace,....amen.....

S

shirley

BE BLESSED IN EVERYTHING YOU DO ; GIVE THANKS TO GOD ; BE JOYFUL AMONG SORROW FOR TODAY N TOMRROW SPREAD THE BLESSING ALL AROUND BE BLESSED WTH THE LOVE OF CHRIST IN YOU AND SPIRITULLY ETERNALLY SAY GOD BLESS YOU TO EVERYONE