A break in honor of my good friend Abiding!

• Thread starter eternally-gratefull
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

I am going to honor my good friend and take a break in amillenial vs dispensational discussions. The arguments can get pretty testy and out of hand, And I would like to honor my ammilenial friend (but brother in Christ) by not being the cause of some of these heated discussions for a bit.

May God bless us all. And his family in this time of mourning. But lets also remember, To Celebrate as another of Gods children has gone home, And knows the truth to these questions we all have now. Praise God. Lets remember, One day, we will humbly laugh at all these arguments, no matter who is right.

Feb 21, 2012
I am going to honor my good friend and take a break in amillenial vs dispensational discussions. The arguments can get pretty testy and out of hand, And I would like to honor my ammilenial friend (but brother in Christ) by not being the cause of some of these heated discussions for a bit.

May God bless us all. And his family in this time of mourning. But lets also remember, To Celebrate as another of Gods children has gone home, And knows the truth to these questions we all have now. Praise God. Lets remember, One day, we will humbly laugh at all these arguments, no matter who is right.
Amen. God bless you, Abiding.

Dec 21, 2012
I am going to honor my good friend and take a break in amillenial vs dispensational discussions. The arguments can get pretty testy and out of hand,
And Abiding still made me laugh--God bless him!

[video=youtube;ZYGtXcDRoi0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGtXcDRoi0[/video]