A Call For Mercy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

The devil can take a hike!!

Indeed, Psalms 55:22 is certainly the Spirit of God speaking the truth.

You know, I can sort of see the Character of Peter, and how the Lord revealed some of himself to us through Peter. His posture was like a stone. I could see him there with one foot forward with his hands up, that little knife in his hand, ready to take on anyone who tried to get to Jesus. He was like a rock, not easily moved.

Even when we read his letters, he speaks in the same manner, like a rock, not swayed by a wind. Believe me, they had a tough time with Peter.

But Peter's rock was Jesus Christ, who can never be moved, as he is the righteousness of God to them who believe on his name.

I keep thinking of these words, ''On this rock will I build my church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.''

Those gates are trying, but they will not prevail. AMEN!!

May Jesus bless you.