A christian in the world

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MikkoAinasoja

Nov 19, 2014
29. But this I say, brethren, the time is shortened, that henceforth both those that have wives may be as though they had none; 30. and those that weep, as though they wept not; and those that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and those that buy, as though they possessed not; 31. and those that use the world, as not using it to the full: for the fashion of this world passeth away. (1 Cor 7:29-31)

Have you fin yet the wisdom of those word's of our dear brother Paulus?

Do not strike root in this present world.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2015
29. But this I say, brethren, the time is shortened, that henceforth both those that have wives may be as though they had none; 30. and those that weep, as though they wept not; and those that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and those that buy, as though they possessed not; 31. and those that use the world, as not using it to the full: for the fashion of this world passeth away. (1 Cor 7:29-31)

Have you fin yet the wisdom of those word's of our dear brother Paulus?

Do not strike root in this present world.
Very interesting scripture. I think what our dear Paul is saying, is there is a time coming when EVERYTHING is going to be flipped upside down and utterly confuse the unbelievers. This I feel will be their "evidence" and then every knee will bow and every tongue will confess He is Lord!!!

This is my opinion and pure speculation!