A couple kids in trouble

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

I woke up this morning with a burden to pray for some kids. One popped up right away and another just arose a few minutes ago. Please join me.
1). Maddie is my cousins 13 yr old daughter. She was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when she was 3 years old and is now starting to have some complications. She is in need of a double lung transplant within the next 2 yrs in order to live. She just barely reached 70 lbs. I spoke with my cousin today and Maddie has had a cold for the past 3 weeks. She's lost weight and today they were deciding whether to admit her or not. Maddie and her family do not know Jesus.
2). My cousin, Jennifer, has had drug problems most of her life. She has a 6 yr son with Autism, a 3 yr old son, and a 7 month old daughter. Both of her boys live with her mother who is a very aggressive alcoholic. She is very mean to those boys. My family really thinks that this is a better place for them than with Jennifer, but I'm not so sure. When she was pregnant with her baby, Claire, she began taking drugs even more than the past. Everyone was in an uproar and the police held her in the hospital for several days after Claire was born. Nothing came of it. Apparently Jennifer is taking handfuls of Rx drugs again and drinking. A few days ago she came home and went off. She flipped furniture, broke windows, and lit things on fire. My aunt tries when she can to take Claire away, but sometimes it's not possible.
My aunt has finally decided that she will report her. The problem is, these kids aren't safe at her home either.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou Jordache for bringing their names here for prayers.
Lifting up Maddie, Jennifer and her children and setting them before God in Jesus's name for all healing , protection, care and salvation .

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer for these families, in Jesus Name, Amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for these children in their dangerous circumstances...may the Lord keep them safe and heal them from illnesses.

T

tenderhearted

Father God, I pray for healing in these children's bodies. LORD you have a plan for their lives. May you reveal the plans you have for them. I pray for the bondage of addictions to be broken in the name of Jesus. I pray that everyone of them would experience your love and grace. We thank you for this burden that you have placed in Jordache's heart. Amen!!!

S

simplyme_bekah

Oh hey....tell Maddies mom to cut up a onion and leave it in the room where Maddie is mostly in. I have heard that it clears up a cold. Shek can tell you more about it. And wow I am so sorry after reading all of that. I lift your family up to the Lord asking that he brings his salvation and his help to your family, I ask on Jesus name amen.