A dance in the rain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

looly

funny thing , when you find the sky raining cats and dogs and you still insist to dance under the rain , all
the while thanking god for this awesome weather while seeing your friends looking at you with a funny
expressions like you have just lost your mind before joining you as well and when the rain stops they tell you thats its not a good thing to like that kind of weather because its depressing view.

Others have the belief that its bad luck or a begining of a bad day.

what do you think? cause I love that weather:)

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
funny thing , when you find the sky raining cats and dogs and you still insist to dance under the rain , all
the while thanking god for this awesome weather while seeing your friends looking at you with a funny
expressions like you have just lost your mind before joining you as well and when the rain stops they tell you thats its not a good thing to like that kind of weather because its depressing view.

Others have the belief that its bad luck or a begining of a bad day.

what do you think? cause I love that weather:)
Some people tend to get sick after being exposed to the rain. If not for health concern, I don't see anything wrong in enjoying or dancing in the rain. I come from a place where it normally rain almost all through out the season and so, I don't like to stay expose in the rain. On the other hand, the city where I live now has minimum rainfall in a year, so people out here love rain and would deliberately go out and enjoy exposing themselves in the rain even when it rains cats and dogs. So, its personal preference, nothing to do with bad luck or bad day.