A Feast for Kings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Little_Light

I recently discovered this band "A Feast for Kings". I started listening to some of their stuff and I was very impressed, so I decided to share my favorite song with you guys (and gals). Unfortunately, their lead singer died in the seventeenth of May this year. A Feast for Kings isn't a large band, so their lead singer had another job at a construction site and passed away after a mishap with some equipment. They posted about it on their Facebook the day of his death.

"Today something horrifying happened. Something tragic, something we can never undo. Today we lost a brother, a friend, a great vocalist, and even better person. Our vocalist Eric Gentry has gone to be with The Lord today. We wanted to let the #affkfamily know that we are in need of your prayers. This is crushing news. You won’t find a better guy than Eric. We love him with all our hearts and will miss him dearly until we see him in heaven again. See you soon brother." - AFFK May 17, 2014

[video=youtube;ETcX4AM-SsY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETcX4AM-SsY[/video]