A friendly reminder: Feb 15th = VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATES GO ON SALE! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I work from 7:45 AM until 5:30 PM. All the good candy will be gone. :(

Perhaps this is good. Chocolate is my major weakness!

Aug 2, 2009

Nah, most people will get out of work same time you do and most people won't get my special reminder about the sales tomorrow! :D

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
HECK YEAH!!! 95% OFF! I need to stock up. :rolleyes:

G

GreenNnice

HECK YEAH!!! 95% OFF! I need to stock up. :rolleyes:
Prices start at 50% off, usually some is still left after this weekend, too, if I remember right, and, then, rub-a-dub grub, 75% off and time to stock up. That's Monday Presidents Day so you might even have that day off . And, if you don't, fugedaboudit, that slash in price leaves nothing left, quickly.

Stores to keep in mind: Walgreens. Riteaid. They got less square feet than WalMarts and Targets but don't let 50% off stop you if you want the good candy like Reeses V-Day stuff, it will be longgone by Monday .

Easter, too, great candy sales then, too, my fave, getting on clearance, more Reeses Easter stuff :D and, don't forget the Cadbury Creme Egg. Yummmmm :D

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
waaaaaaaah!how i wish they have mega sales like that in here. :(

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I really like the Reese's Easter eggs. Best. Ever. I still have a while before those come out, but that's what I'm gonna stockpile up on!

G

GreenNnice

I really like the Reese's Easter eggs. Best. Ever. I still have a while before those come out, but that's what I'm gonna stockpile up on!
Yeah, rachesedge, I don't know for sure what's put on sale after vday , easter Reeses, yeah, not truly sure what Reesescmarkets for vday, maybe, red food dye injected in their peanut butter :D, they're smart Co., why not. I hope so . I will be sure to find out . Reeses at 50% is a win-win , my stomach and pocketbook are both happy,ccuz there's no candy finer, I, truth be told, don't eat much candy but I do get sick on Reeses every few months. My best color green :D

You have great taste!!! Just thought I'd let you know...
Why thank you, Kayesefel ;)

I could cryo (freeze) some vday candy for you, dlizkid, and send it off, just put 49.95 in my Paypal :) Or, more, if the Lord leads :D

Aug 2, 2009
Awww sorry Dliz. You would think they would want to get rid of all the V-day candy after V-day.

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009

Telling all the boys on the forum this huh?

bahahahahahhaaa

But seriously... all guys should know girls will forgive almost anything if you give them Choc.

On a side note... A friend and I bought 50kg of chocolate after Easter one year... it was a mistake.

Dec 26, 2012
On a side note... A friend and I bought 50kg of chocolate after Easter one year... it was a mistake.
For those of us in the US that's 110 Lbs. :p

Pray tell what were you going to do with all of it?

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
We were intending on eating it, then we tasted it. Something akin to wax. It burned well mind you.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
Telling all the boys on the forum this huh?

bahahahahahhaaa

But seriously... all guys should know girls will forgive almost anything if you give them Choc.

Well, I guess while I'm at it, I'll say that bubbles and kittens work, too... ;)