a funny joke..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017
Hi all well firstly i would just like to say that a believer can be forgiven for heresey..

How ever it is not my wish to talk about heresy all thos i dont get whats worse ?

My not so funny joke is this....

How is it people are being made to stumble by not being told to ware the helmet of hope for salvation...meaaning being told you dont need to hope for salvation ?

and blessings to ya mods truly blessing
​How about the prayer to bless the meal placed before you. "In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, whoever eats the fastest get the most!"

Dec 3, 2016
Scripture tells us no one is perfect
And yet the false grace TV preachers and their surrogates are claiming Christians are in fact perfect.

we are sinners from the get go
No, a "sinner" is someone who willing and knowingly commits sin or someone who has never been born again.

There is a big difference between falling short of God's Glory and absolute perfection (making mistakes, forgetting things, etc, etc) versus willing and knowingly committing sin.

Personally, I am not someone who practices sin as part of my lifestyle... but that does not mean I have achieved perfection cause I still make mistakes which is not the same as knowingly deciding to sin on purpose.

And, you'd be surprised at how many Christians will knowingly do things like... tell a lie when they know it's a lie.

The sad part is... modern preachers for the most part do not teach 1 John 1:9 which is what we should do when the Holy Spirit lets us know we just did something that was sinful and we should forsake that sin going forward/

Gabriel2020

May 6, 2017
By grace are we saved,. "Grace", The kindness of ones heart,compassion, a free gift to those that believe.Not having to work for it. We are no longer sinners because we have converted our lives to Jesus Christ, and only are we perfect in Jesus Christ. Matthew 5; 48; Jesus speaks these words.' Be ye therfore perfect,even as your Father which is in Heaven is perfect.

Dec 3, 2016
We are no longer sinners because we have converted our lives to Jesus Christ
Yes, and we have a responsibility to walk with the Lord because... that's the purpose of our existence.

Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

This was written as a warning to Christians... no, this is not working to earn anything, this is simply yielding to the Lord to serve and walk with Him.

Romans 8:13,14

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.