A gift of healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
My wife has been hospitalized with an intestinal infection and they're threatening to operate. Please speak in Jesus Name a word of healing over Jan, and that the Holy Spirit impart wisdom in the medical team. And those who believe so, please bind and silence anything of the enemy that would seek to sow infirmity upon a sister in the Lord. Despite some of the funny things some of you believe (Just kidding!) I know you are all valuable brothers and sisters in the Lord, and we appreciate your prayer coverings. And praise God for an answer!

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying that Jan's intestinal infection be gone from her, that any sickness in her would die at the root and that her body be made whole and restored and any evil coming against her may be stopped in Jesus' name! I pray the Holy Spirit imparts wisdom to the medical staff and that they yield to that wisdom. Thank you Lord for your healing power and for how good you are to us! God bless you, RickyZ :)

"“TrulyI tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:23-24

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
agreeing with you in prayer, in Jesus name

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you for your wife in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
The infection is not responding to the antibiotics and if it's not better by tomorrow morning they will operate. She's very afraid.

P

psalm6819

Father your word says *Then they cried unto the Lord in thier trouble and He DELIVERED them out of thier distresses" Psalms 107:6 Lord your son and daughter are crying out in distress so we claim this promise and thank You that Jesus paid for our healing. So we wait in expectant faith, trusting Your Word. Amen

T

TomH

My wife has been hospitalized with an intestinal infection and they're threatening to operate. Please speak in Jesus Name a word of healing over Jan, and that the Holy Spirit impart wisdom in the medical team. And those who believe so, please bind and silence anything of the enemy that would seek to sow infirmity upon a sister in the Lord. Despite some of the funny things some of you believe (Just kidding!) I know you are all valuable brothers and sisters in the Lord, and we appreciate your prayer coverings. And praise God for an answer!
I pray God heals her, brother.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
"Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ" -Galatians 1:3
"And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?"
- Mark 4:37-3

"And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?" - Mark 4:39-40
"Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH [is] everlasting strength:" - Isaiah 26:3-4

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for your wife that the antibiotics will really kick in today and surgery will not be necessary. I had a major gallbladder infection last year and it did take the antibiotics a day or two to start working (though I still had to have it removed). But you don't want to wait too long or the infection could spread to other parts of the body. Praying for her doctor for wisdom!

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Thank you, thank you, she's resting much more comfortably now, thank you Lord for your comforter. Still praying for a healing, still praying for God's hand upon the healers. Amen.

P

psychomom

I have prayed for Jan. ♥

Grace to you both...abundant grace,
and PEACE in the Lord Jesus.

H

hattiebod

Joining you all in prayer, Lord, thank you for the peace you will give freely to those who love you. We thank you that you will place compassionate and knowledgeable people around Jan, all those with responsibility for Jan's care, will also be praying in your name! Comfort the family Lord and may they all know an increase in their faith and love for you, in your ways Lord. Thank you our friends are not alone and that they are calling for you, their sure security and hope for all things. Thank you Lord, <><

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
God is so awesome. Even when you don't get the miracle, you get the miracle! Turns out the antibiotics weren't working because the infection had perforated the colon, but it perforated in just the exact right spot to seal against the abdominal wall so the infection didn't spread to the abdominal cavity. Thank you all again and thank you Lord!

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praise God! Thanks for the update, Rick! :D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
God works all things to His good perpose, all is His glory! :)
Ill continue to keep her in my prayers for a fast healing.

God bless
pickles