A good word on CC and a call for people to help the site

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2013
There are a lot of people who come here on CC. Many of them are from foreign countries. A lot can't speak english well.
We live in a world of scammers and people who would take advantage of us. Maybe someone has contacted you on CC asking you to donate money to some cause. Paul says we should let ourselves be spoiled. Christ says we should give two coats to anyone who asks us for one.
I am happy in my heart because of the good work that CC is doing. I have found prayer in my time of need here. I have made friends and people are praying for me. God has allowed me to be used for his work. My Christian walk has been strengthened because of CC. I encourage everyone to donate to CC. God is using this place for good.
I have seen a girl come for help and find help here.
There is Thunt, who remarked that no one told him to leave.
CC is doing much for Christ.
Some people may base the attention they pay to people on how attracted they are to them, which is a grievous crime, but overall I've seen people come here and have their needs met.
If you come here to CC, you can do your part by welcoming everyone who comes in the chat room. Men, chat with women, all of them. In cleanliness. You may make a new friend. I encourage the grown men and women to chat with each other privately regardless of whether or not they may not see them as a romantic interest because these friendships can flourish and encourage and strengthen one another.