A Kind Word

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
I remember as a kid being told if you can't say anything nice to someone don't say anything at all. People can say some cruel and hurtful words to each other. Once words are said to someone; they can never really be taken back. Hurtful words can be as painful to someone as a physical hurt can. One of the worst words to hear said to you is I hate you, what an ugly word. On the other hand hearing the word I LOVE YOU, what a beautiful to say to someone. God wants us to say words that are kind and help encourage, but most of all words that show love to one another. My kind word is I Love You and so does Jesus.

Ephesians 4:29 [SUP]29 [/SUP]Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Amen brother!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Words have power, they can make break a spirit, they can shatter ones dreams. But a word that comes from a kind person can start a fire in your heart, can fill your eyes with tears. Even the name of a demon gives you power over them, saying the name Jesus makes the demons tremble.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
one thing my grandmother about words: when you say something, it is out there and you can't put it back in. but of course God knows our thoughts so being positive inside is wonderful also.