A letter from German Nurse on Muslim invaders

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mooky

[video=youtube;MxM2cPk-pEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxM2cPk-pEk[/video]

K

kaylagrl

[video=youtube;MxM2cPk-pEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxM2cPk-pEk[/video]

I dont think Americans can understand that type of savagery. Its bad enough here but these savages bring it to a whole new level. And its coming here. smh Americans are asleep at the wheel.

M

Mooky

Get the word out, Kayla!The German people (who welcomed theses people with open arms) have quickly changed their tune after all the brutality and crime that has taken place in their country - particularly after the incidents at Cologne.

Last edited:
K

kaylagrl

Get the word out, Kayla!
Oh I am. I have family members on FB that wont speak to me now because I tell the truth about this demonic religion. A cousin,who is like my sister,emailed me and asked me to calm down and stop thinking such dark thoughts.It hurt me but I think of how easily the anti-Christ will be accepted. It amazes me how asleep Christians are.Just amazes me.

M

Mooky

I know what you mean.I too have struggled to rouse sleeping friends (who profess Christ)from their stupor - and gotten angry responses in return ......ignorance is bliss - till it bites you in the southern hemisphere.....

Last edited:
D

didymos

Here's the Muslim Invasion, watch out America, you're next...

(Warning: video contains violence)

[video=youtube;p87v29ITYto]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p87v29ITYto[/video]

M

Mooky

I might add the German press is not allowed to publicize the crimes committed by these people to their full extent - much less identify them as being committed by the refugees.The only way the word can get out is through the alternative media.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

If that cannot be seen as an invasion by an enemy, I don't know what will be :(

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
There is a case gone to trial in Europe, where free speech is basically on trial. A woman was charged with hate speech, and then some other crime, for asking if Mohammed was a pedophile for having sex with a nine year old (he married Aisha when she was six). You are not allowed to tell the truth about Mohammed if it casts him in a negative light, nor identify his Satanic demonic minions that hail him as their leader, a hero of their faith, the progenitor of it, an adulterous war mongering pedophile... when they commit crimes against their host country's citizens.

Tom Wallace of Fortress of Faith spoke about this trial today, interviewing the woman on trial. Yesterday's program was very good, also, bringing to light the charges against a mass serial rapist whose pimping and abuse of white girls half his age was squelched by the media because the perp was an immigrant Muslim.

Fortress of Faith – Exposing Islam and rescuing Muslims

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Get the word out, Kayla!The German people (who welcomed theses people with open arms) have quickly changed their tune after all the brutality and crime that has taken place in their country - particularly after the incidents at Cologne.
Well, afterwards its easy to say what to do. Sometimes. The most moslems which caused the crime in Cologne where not refugees from Syria and Iraq ore afgahinstan, which came last year. But people from Tunis and marocco which are staying for a longer time in germany. And it was the first time that this happend in this way in germany! Our country was and is not prepared for suchg a mass on people, special with this islam background. But among them are also many christians and other persecutet people with there familys.
So what would you do? If you follow the law and moral levels which we have, special as christian. And we have to consider also to see that the most germans are non christians according what the bible said, who is a christian. maximum 3% are born again christians.

T

Tintin

I know what you mean.I too have struggled to rouse sleeping friends (who profess Christ)from their stupor - and gotten angry responses in return ......ignorance is bliss - till it bites you in the southern hemisphere.....
Australia said they'll only accept Christian refugees. But there's still a risk there, because some Muslims will pose as Christians and then make do some damage and the media will then blame the Christians.

M

Mooky

[video=youtube;YhIrgcaaXS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhIrgcaaXS8[/video]

This is a bit of an idea of how things can escalate and how the European media covers up the facts and protects the "refugees."

Reports have shown that Facebook even censors anything negative said about the refugees by German citizens.

(Please excuse the use of Gods name in vain in the video.)

M

Mooky

"Over four million Syrians have abandoned their homes in Syria after violence forced them to flee. The vast majority are in the neighboring countries of Lebanon, Turkey, and Jordan. The UN’s refugee agency has resettled displaced Syrians to an additional 29 countries. The six Gulf countries—Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Qatar—have accepted none." (Online newspaper.)

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2013
Indiana

we got guns, they pull the garbage here they are pulling over there we can take care of it ourselves.

M

Mooky

[video=youtube;_pM9gqG1wxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pM9gqG1wxc[/video]

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I sometimes visit a very secular, humanist, completely liberal forum, they currently have a thread on "Islamaphobia" and all that, talking about people who are talking out against the refugee crisis, as if everyone who is worried about it is just 'irrationally afraid of a minority". I havent gotten myself pumped up enough to go in and bring up the facts that the quran promotes war and violence and subjugation, because I know that even if I quote from the quran itself, they will call it "taking verses out of context" without using the actual quran to prove me wrong, and then accuse me of being a biggot because Im openly Christian, and tell me that Christ's teachings are literally equal with Mohammads : /
(Again, without using the bible to prove it)

The world is pushing so hard for this /image/ of tolerance and acceptance that people are not only afraid to say what is true, but even allow themselves to believe that if they just smile and act nice, all the worlds problems will melt away, and those who are warning people are the most hateful people in the world.

I think this over the top "tolerance" movement is heavily spiritually inspired. We definitely need to bring whats written in the quran to the people around us, and if they quote a nice sounding verse about how "killing one man is equal to killing every man", ask them to give you the verse that states this, then read the chapter yourself, because theres a strong chance that right after that, it will say that this applied for some other person at some other time, then immediately command war. Dont just take the quote as the word itself without looking at it yourself.

There are websites that share all the violent verses in the quran and the hadiths about war and subjugation.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I use the first one there, as well : p