A List of nearly all the modern versions produced since 1881

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 21, 2012
Now I need to forewarn you about Phil Stringer. Phil Stringer has already been proven to be a LIAR.

A good brother in the Lord, Bryan Denlinger, did a whole video on one of Phil Stringer's books: (Gail A. Riplinger's Occult Connections). Which is a book that Phil Stringer wrote to simply attack and defame Gail Riplinger through libel and deliberate falsehoods.

In the video below; within 44 minutes of it, Brother Bryan Denlinger documents four times where Phil Stringer lies about Gail Riplinger and 2 her books.

In the video below; within only 4.5 minutes of it brother Bryan Denlinger documents over and over again that brother Bryan Denlinger is a liar, a hypocrite and a false witness.

Bryan Denlinger
doesn't care what the King James Bible says.

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[video=youtube;C8IjpJ8lhvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8IjpJ8lhvs[/video]

Dec 21, 2012
Again though Praus, how do you know that they have not genuinely repented already?
We know very well that Gail Riplinger has not repented.

D.A. Waite defended Riplinger's reputation for many years because she lied to him about her past.

When her history of divorce was uncovered, rather than admitting her past and potentially losing money from her book sales, she wrote a paper attacking D.A. Waite which is still for sale at her website.

https://shop.avpublications.com/pro...d=271&osCsid=ccdd279d8dd7a774db3478e4c5faeaac

Pastor Phil Stringer is a born-again Christian.
Pastor D.A. Wait ise a born-again Christian.
I am a born-again Christian.

Gail Riplinger is a liar and a Kabbalistic occultist--not a Christian.
Bryan Denlinger is a liar and a false witness--not a Christian.
ChosenbyHim is a Kabbalistic occultist
--not a Christian.

Praus, I recommend getting the King James Code by Mike Hoggard:

And you also may want to check out the book Peter Ruckman did on Bible Numerics:

What is presented in them are facts. Undeniable and they cannot be refuted. So Praus, if the text of the Authorized King James Version is not perfect like you believe, then what is your explanation for these Numerical codes?

No one on the face of this earth could produce such Numerical patterns in a text of any kind. Study into the subject of Bible Numerics. Study it out and see what the Lord will reveal to you.
If you want to find some real King James Bible believing pastors and preachers, then look up the following men:

David Peacock, Mickey Carter, Richard Sowell, David Cloud, Al Lacy, William Grady, Sam Gipp, Gregory A. Miller, Reg Kelly, Peter Ruckman, and Bryan Denlinger.

Brother David Cloud is a born-again Christian, unlike you and Gail Riplinger and Bryan Denlinger who are occultists.

You wrote that David Cloud is a "real King James Bible believing pastor"

Anyone can say that they are KJV Only. But the issue is whether or not they truly believe that the Authorized King James Holy Bible is the pure, inerrant and infallible word of God.

If Phil Stringer truly believed the Authorized King James Holy Bible to be God's perfect and inerrant word, then he would not be attacking Gail Riplinger's character and the books which she has written defending the King James Bible.

Because in her books, Gail Riplinger defends and magnifies the King James Holy Bible.

You were lying--
this is from David Cloud's website, it's the facts about Gail Riplinger.

Gail Riplinger's Lies to Dr. and Mrs. D.A. Waite | Bible Versions, People

Gail Riplinger's Lies to Dr. and Mrs. D.A. Waite
Nov/22/09 19:59 Filed in: Bible Versions | People
November 24, 2009 (David Cloud, Fundamental Baptist Information Service, P.O. Box 610368, Port Huron, MI 48061, 866-295-4143, [email protected]; for instructions about subscribing and unsubscribing or changing addresses, see the information paragraph at the end of the article)

INTRODUCTION

Since the early-1990s, Gail Riplinger has been a very bombastic voice for the King James Bible. Her shrill demeanor, mocking tone, and sensational approach have somehow proven popular.

Like Peter Ruckman, Riplinger has probably done more damage to the cause of the KJV than good. She has defied the Bible she claims to uphold by teaching men (1 Timothy 2:12), and, to make matters worse, she has smeared and belittled her opponents in a manner that is not befitting anyone with a Christian testimony.

Now she has now been proven beyond any reasonable doubt to be a liar.

She has maintained for years that she has only been married once, but in fact she was married three times.

Unlike Riplinger, Dr. D.A. Waite is widely known as a legitimate biblical scholar and even-tempered man who is honest and forthright. He has a good Christian testimony.

He has been very kind to Gail Riplinger and has done her many favors. She returned those kindnesses with dishonesty and double-dealing. If this is how she treats her friends, how much could she possibly be trusted in anything?

With his permission, we are reprinting Dr. Waite’s testimony regarding Riplinger.

GAIL RIPLINGER’S LIES TO DR. AND MRS. D. A. WAITE

The following testimony about Gail Riplinger, author of The New Age Bible Version, is from Dr. D.A. Waite, director of Bible for Today, 900 Park Ave., Collingswood, NJ 08108, [email protected]:

Here is a chronological accounting of our experiences with Gail Riplinger.

1. Sometime in 2007 - Mrs. Waite and I were informed by uncertified documents sent to us that Gail Riplinger had had three husbands and two divorces.

2. October 24, 2007 - Mrs. Waite and I phoned Gail Riplinger to find out her explanation of these certified documents. Since we thought we were friends of hers. We thought she would tell us the truth. When Mrs. Waite asked her pointedly, if she had only had Mike Riplinger as her one and only husband and her one and only "marriage," she said, "Yes." Mrs. Waite asked if Gail had ever had any other husband. She said, "No." She denied strongly that she had ever had any other "marriages" but the present one with Mike Riplinger.

3, January 10-11, 2008 - At the Princeton King James Bible Conference, during a question and answer period, I was asked about the allegation that Gail Riplinger had been married three times and divorced twice. I said I had heard that also, then I gave my questioner Gail Riplinger's answer to me to the effect that she had had only one "marriage." Since Gail told Mrs. Waite and me this and since I thought we were friends and I thought she would never lie to us, I believed her. Because of my answer, one publication accused me of being part of a cover-up of Mrs. Riplinger’s marriages and divorces. Nothing could be further from the truth. I simply repeated what I was told by Mrs. Riplinger.

4. June 2008 - Because of continuing information and doubts about Gail Riplinger's marriages and divorces, I requested and received certified copies of Gail Riplinger's three marriages and two divorces to be to be certain that they were genuine. I found them to be genuine and unquestionably true documentation. On June 26, 2008, June 30, 2008, and July 1, 2008, CERTIFIED COPIES of Gail Riplinger's three marriage licenses and two divorces were dated by Ohio officials and mailed to me. Among other things, here are what these CERTIFIED COPIES reveal:

(1) Terry Edward Latessa married Gail Anne Ludwig (now Riplinger). The marriage license was dated June 2, 1969 in Trumbull County, Ohio. The marriage was certified on June 7, 1969.

(2) Franklin Alex Kaleda married Gail Anne Ludwig (Latessa now Riplinger). The marriage license was dated November 1, 1976 in Portage County, Ohio. The marriage was certified on November 5, 1976. Gail Riplinger's first divorce was from Terry Edward Latessa on February 12, 1975.

(3) Michael Domnick Riplinger married Gail Anne Ludwig (Latessa Kaleda). The record shows that Gail had been "previously married" two times. The marriage license was dated September 4, 1984 in Summit County, Ohio. The marriage was certified on October 27, 1984. Gail Riplinger's second divorce was from Frank Alexander Kaleda on August 6, 1984.

5. January 2009 - We received two pictures of Gail Anne Ludwig (Latessa) Kaleda and Franklin Alex Kaleda. Rev. Richard Gordon who performed the marriage, was also in the picture. It appears that he had just solemnized the marriage and the groom was about to kiss the bride at her second marriage.

6. July 9-14, 2009 - Mrs. Waite wrote a 9-page letter with 12-pages of enclosures (a total of 21 pages in all) to Gail Riplinger in which she confronted her about her lies to her and me in our telephone call of October 24, 2007. The letter was sent by UPS to her address in Ararat, Virginia. A copy of the letter was also sent to her E-mail address so she could receive it and reply (if she wanted to) prior to the Dean Burgon Society's (DBS) Women's Meeting Wednesday, July 22, 2009. [Copies of this letter and enclosures are available in either of two ways: (1) by giving us your E-mail address so we can send you a PDF without charge; or (2) by sending a self-addressed envelope with 3 stamps on it.]

7. July 22, 2009 - Having heard nothing from Gail Riplinger by way of apology, correction, or some kind of excuse for her lies, Mrs. Waite gave a report on this situation to the DBS Women, and distributed to here letter and attachments to the ladies present.

8. July 24, 2009 - Upon arriving home from the Dean Burgon Society (DBS) meetings in Chicago, Illinois, we found an E-mail letter (dated July 21, 2009) from Gail Riplinger's daughter, Bryn. Knowing that there was no more denying about Gail's three marriages and two divorces, Bryn finally admitted that there were two other "marriages" but that they were "on paper only." In other words, Bryn (and her mother as well) was redefining the official Ohio State (and other States) what "marriage" is. Her letter (as the facts determine) contained many more lies in attempting to explain away her mother's lie about her three marriages and two divorces. Gail Riplinger has never replied to Mrs. Waite's letter.

9. Further Information. Many more details about this situation can be found in the following materials: (1) Mrs. Waite's 21-page letter to Gail Riplinger of October 24, 2009. (2) Mrs. Waite's BFTUPDATE of August, 2009; (3) Mrs. Waite's BFTUPDATE of September, October, November, 2009, and (4) further documents either from Mrs. Waite, or from me.

It is sad to us to have what we considered a "friend" to turn from the TRUTH to LIES to such an extent that we have had to separate from her and publicly expose her "unfruitful works of darkness" (Ephesians 5:11) as the Bible commands us.

Pastor D. A. Waite, Th.D., Ph.D.
Bible For Today

ChosenbyHim, It's very clear from your writing that you don't care about Christianity or the King James Bible either.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
You missed the most important version I think

It is a Bible taken from the Aramaic language from aramaic scrolls dated 150 AD and signed off as being exact copies from the original letters of the apostles.

Got any proof or evidence to back up this statement of yours??

I clicked on the link you gave, but it was taking too long for it to load.

God has given us the Bible in the very language the apostles all wrote it in.
Aramaic

Sir, God has given us His word in many different languages. And God has given us His pure and perfect word in the English language.

Aramaic is the Language Jesus spoke
it is the language the disciples spoke and wrote in and it is the language Paul wrote all his letters in.
these were kept and copied onto scrolls and these scrolls were copied and Certified by the apostles THEMSELVES in initial and this copy has been kept by intialling date when copied and certified by the previous owner.
it is exactly what Jesus and disciples wrote

You claim that Aramaic is the language that Paul wrote all his letters in, where is the evidence to back up this statement of yours?

Do you have a link to the Aramaic manuscripts in which Paul wrote his epistels in?

Last time I checked sir, Paul and other other apostles wrote the New Testament in Kione Greek.

very nice version
Jesus kept it hiddin until 2011 when some inspired man put them into a computer and printed them in english

I have heard of the Sacred Name bible, but I am not exactly sure if that is the same bible to which you are referring to.

Question for you, why would God wait all the way til 2011 to give us His holy and pure word?

Sir, we already have God's perfect and inerrant word. It is the Authorized King James Bible.

Only one translation, from original aramaic to english.

not from Aramaic to Latin to English loosing twice in translation.

What about the Greek sir?

You do realize that there are over 5,000 Greek manscripts in existence today, do you not?

Hebraic roots Bible can be bought at amazon
or you can get one FREE from their web site as a PDF file and print it yourself!

It is given away FREE like all the true disciples always did.

get it right here
(
it is free
make no money on it
I dont even know these guys!
I am not a yahweh religion guy or nothing like that just a crhistian who appreciates something from God

http://www.coyhwh.com/en/bible/hebraicRootsBible.pdf

Sir I suggest you get yourself a King James Bible. God's stamp of approval has been on the King James Holy Bible for over 402 years now. It is His perfect and inerrant word.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Wee, Latin is the devils language. It is pagan Rome. It never had words for God messiah or anything, the enemy thought he would screw up the Bible by taking a latin version of it, But God is strong
they translated Yashua (Jesus in JE-sus (son of zeus)
isnt that awful? But Jesus didnt say anything and let it be.
They took Gods name our YHWH and put in LORD over a thousand times. Lord is Owner of the estate.
stupid
ok God can take abuse
he says that is fine we dont know better, but other words such as repentance and such didnt have good translations since a pagan language doesnt deal with these things

anyway God kept his power in the KJV so dont worry

you can see the difference in accuracy in the HRB version. very nice I would recommend you get one it is as JEsus disciples actually wrote it

Thewaters12, watch out for and beware of the Hebrew Roots and Sacred Name movement.

Every knee will bow at the Name of Jesus. Not Yahshua. Jesus is not a pagan name. Do not believe what the Sacred Name heretical movement and cult is teaching you.

The Scriptures were originally written in Hebrew, Aramiac, and Greek.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
In her book In Awe of Thy Word Gail Riplinger magnifies and defends Lucifer.

Lucifer delights in teachers who promote the occult and get married and divorced and married and divorced--those are the fruits of Lucifer. Lucifer loves to lead people away from understanding Jesus Christ--the same goal as KJV-onlyism.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

No Praus, in her book, In Awe of Thy Word, and others, she manifies the word of God, which is the King James Holy Bible.

The true goal of the King James Bible Only movement is to help Christians and build their faith in the true word of God, the Authorized Version. Because if a Christian is going to understand Jesus Christ, well then they must read and study His true word. And God's true word is the Authorized King James Holy Bible.

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. - John 14:23-24 (King James Bible)

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011

In the video below; within only 4.5 minutes of it brother Bryan Denlinger documents over and over again that brother Bryan Denlinger is a liar, a hypocrite and a false witness.

Bryan Denlinger
doesn't care what the King James Bible says.

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law. 9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

[video=youtube;C8IjpJ8lhvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8IjpJ8lhvs[/video]

Bryan Denlinger does care about what the King James Bible says. That's why he is always working to improve his Christian walk with the Lord. Brother Bryan Denlinger is always seeking to conform more and more to God's perfect and inerrant word, the King James Holy Bible.

Another thing Praus, everyone has inconsistencies somewhere in their life. If you met me in person, you would find an inconsistency with me sooner or later, and I am very sure that I would find an inconsistency about you as well.

The only man who walked this earth who did not have any inconsistencies was the Lord Jesus Christ. Because He was a perfect man. You will not meet one perfect Christian in this life. You may meet some really good, loyal and faithful ones, but not perfect ones.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
This is the video which Brother Denlinger did, sharing why he believed that Steven Anderson might be lost:

[HR][/HR]
[video=youtube;sVcXnnbh8qM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVcXnnbh8qM[/video]

Published on Mar 27, 2013
Here are some reasons why I think he might be lost.

[HR][/HR]

I am sharing this video in reponse to the video you posted here that Vasilis Bill uploaded on youtube. That way, you can get the complete information and see what context is. That is for the case which Bryan Delinger made. Bryan Delinger is a Bible believing preacher and teacher who defends the word of God, the Authorzed Version.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
We know very well that Gail Riplinger has not repented.

D.A. Waite defended Riplinger's reputation for many years because she lied to him about her past.

When her history of divorce was uncovered, rather than admitting her past and potentially losing money from her book sales, she wrote a paper attacking D.A. Waite which is still for sale at her website.

https://shop.avpublications.com/pro...d=271&osCsid=ccdd279d8dd7a774db3478e4c5faeaac

Pastor Phil Stringer is a born-again Christian.
Pastor D.A. Wait ise a born-again Christian.

I am a born-again Christian.

Gail Riplinger is a liar and a Kabbalistic occultist--not a Christian.
Bryan Denlinger is a liar and a false witness--not a Christian.
ChosenbyHim is a Kabbalistic occultist
--not a Christian.

Gail Riplinger is a Born again Christian.

Bryan Denlinger is a Born again Christian. He is not a false witness. He preaches the truth. Many Chrisitans have been helped by his ministry. Go and read the testimonies.

Guestbook - King James Video Ministries

And I am a born again Christian saved by the blood of the Lamb.

Brother David Cloud is a born-again Christian, unlike you and Gail Riplinger and Bryan Denlinger who are occultists.

I do believe that David Cloud is a saved born again Christian.

And no, me, Bryan Denlinger and Gail Riplinger are not occultists. We are King James Bible believers.

You wrote that David Cloud is a "real King James Bible believing pastor"

Yes I did say that. But recently as I was going through the net, I found the same article which you posted on here that was written by Phil Stringer, I saw that same article recently on David Cloud's website:

Riplinger's Prophetic Claims | People

Therefore; knowing what I now know, I can no longer endorse David Cloud.

Understand though that in the past, I have listened to plenty of David Cloud's sermons, and I do believe that he is a Bible believing Christian, but if he is going to have excerpts from an article written by Phil Stringer on his site that slanders Gail Riplinger, then I can no longer endorse him. Also, you'll find that in the past I have shared an article which he did on the Pre-trib. Rapture.

You were lying--
this is from David Cloud's website, it's the facts about Gail Riplinger.

Gail Riplinger's Lies to Dr. and Mrs. D.A. Waite | Bible Versions, People

Gail Riplinger's Lies to Dr. and Mrs. D.A. Waite
Nov/22/09 19:59 Filed in: Bible Versions | People
November 24, 2009 (David Cloud, Fundamental Baptist Information Service, P.O. Box 610368, Port Huron, MI 48061, 866-295-4143, [email protected]; for instructions about subscribing and unsubscribing or changing addresses, see the information paragraph at the end of the article)

INTRODUCTION

Since the early-1990s, Gail Riplinger has been a very bombastic voice for the King James Bible. Her shrill demeanor, mocking tone, and sensational approach have somehow proven popular.

Like Peter Ruckman, Riplinger has probably done more damage to the cause of the KJV than good. She has defied the Bible she claims to uphold by teaching men (1 Timothy 2:12), and, to make matters worse, she has smeared and belittled her opponents in a manner that is not befitting anyone with a Christian testimony.

Now she has now been proven beyond any reasonable doubt to be a liar.

She has maintained for years that she has only been married once, but in fact she was married three times.

Unlike Riplinger, Dr. D.A. Waite is widely known as a legitimate biblical scholar and even-tempered man who is honest and forthright. He has a good Christian testimony.

He has been very kind to Gail Riplinger and has done her many favors. She returned those kindnesses with dishonesty and double-dealing. If this is how she treats her friends, how much could she possibly be trusted in anything?

With his permission, we are reprinting Dr. Waite’s testimony regarding Riplinger.

GAIL RIPLINGER’S LIES TO DR. AND MRS. D. A. WAITE

The following testimony about Gail Riplinger, author of The New Age Bible Version, is from Dr. D.A. Waite, director of Bible for Today, 900 Park Ave., Collingswood, NJ 08108, [email protected]:

Here is a chronological accounting of our experiences with Gail Riplinger.

1. Sometime in 2007 - Mrs. Waite and I were informed by uncertified documents sent to us that Gail Riplinger had had three husbands and two divorces.

2. October 24, 2007 - Mrs. Waite and I phoned Gail Riplinger to find out her explanation of these certified documents. Since we thought we were friends of hers. We thought she would tell us the truth. When Mrs. Waite asked her pointedly, if she had only had Mike Riplinger as her one and only husband and her one and only "marriage," she said, "Yes." Mrs. Waite asked if Gail had ever had any other husband. She said, "No." She denied strongly that she had ever had any other "marriages" but the present one with Mike Riplinger.

3, January 10-11, 2008 - At the Princeton King James Bible Conference, during a question and answer period, I was asked about the allegation that Gail Riplinger had been married three times and divorced twice. I said I had heard that also, then I gave my questioner Gail Riplinger's answer to me to the effect that she had had only one "marriage." Since Gail told Mrs. Waite and me this and since I thought we were friends and I thought she would never lie to us, I believed her. Because of my answer, one publication accused me of being part of a cover-up of Mrs. Riplinger’s marriages and divorces. Nothing could be further from the truth. I simply repeated what I was told by Mrs. Riplinger.

4. June 2008 - Because of continuing information and doubts about Gail Riplinger's marriages and divorces, I requested and received certified copies of Gail Riplinger's three marriages and two divorces to be to be certain that they were genuine. I found them to be genuine and unquestionably true documentation. On June 26, 2008, June 30, 2008, and July 1, 2008, CERTIFIED COPIES of Gail Riplinger's three marriage licenses and two divorces were dated by Ohio officials and mailed to me. Among other things, here are what these CERTIFIED COPIES reveal:

(1) Terry Edward Latessa married Gail Anne Ludwig (now Riplinger). The marriage license was dated June 2, 1969 in Trumbull County, Ohio. The marriage was certified on June 7, 1969.

(2) Franklin Alex Kaleda married Gail Anne Ludwig (Latessa now Riplinger). The marriage license was dated November 1, 1976 in Portage County, Ohio. The marriage was certified on November 5, 1976. Gail Riplinger's first divorce was from Terry Edward Latessa on February 12, 1975.

(3) Michael Domnick Riplinger married Gail Anne Ludwig (Latessa Kaleda). The record shows that Gail had been "previously married" two times. The marriage license was dated September 4, 1984 in Summit County, Ohio. The marriage was certified on October 27, 1984. Gail Riplinger's second divorce was from Frank Alexander Kaleda on August 6, 1984.

5. January 2009 - We received two pictures of Gail Anne Ludwig (Latessa) Kaleda and Franklin Alex Kaleda. Rev. Richard Gordon who performed the marriage, was also in the picture. It appears that he had just solemnized the marriage and the groom was about to kiss the bride at her second marriage.

6. July 9-14, 2009 - Mrs. Waite wrote a 9-page letter with 12-pages of enclosures (a total of 21 pages in all) to Gail Riplinger in which she confronted her about her lies to her and me in our telephone call of October 24, 2007. The letter was sent by UPS to her address in Ararat, Virginia. A copy of the letter was also sent to her E-mail address so she could receive it and reply (if she wanted to) prior to the Dean Burgon Society's (DBS) Women's Meeting Wednesday, July 22, 2009. [Copies of this letter and enclosures are available in either of two ways: (1) by giving us your E-mail address so we can send you a PDF without charge; or (2) by sending a self-addressed envelope with 3 stamps on it.]

7. July 22, 2009 - Having heard nothing from Gail Riplinger by way of apology, correction, or some kind of excuse for her lies, Mrs. Waite gave a report on this situation to the DBS Women, and distributed to here letter and attachments to the ladies present.

8. July 24, 2009 - Upon arriving home from the Dean Burgon Society (DBS) meetings in Chicago, Illinois, we found an E-mail letter (dated July 21, 2009) from Gail Riplinger's daughter, Bryn. Knowing that there was no more denying about Gail's three marriages and two divorces, Bryn finally admitted that there were two other "marriages" but that they were "on paper only." In other words, Bryn (and her mother as well) was redefining the official Ohio State (and other States) what "marriage" is. Her letter (as the facts determine) contained many more lies in attempting to explain away her mother's lie about her three marriages and two divorces. Gail Riplinger has never replied to Mrs. Waite's letter.

9. Further Information. Many more details about this situation can be found in the following materials: (1) Mrs. Waite's 21-page letter to Gail Riplinger of October 24, 2009. (2) Mrs. Waite's BFTUPDATE of August, 2009; (3) Mrs. Waite's BFTUPDATE of September, October, November, 2009, and (4) further documents either from Mrs. Waite, or from me.

It is sad to us to have what we considered a "friend" to turn from the TRUTH to LIES to such an extent that we have had to separate from her and publicly expose her "unfruitful works of darkness" (Ephesians 5:11) as the Bible commands us.

Pastor D. A. Waite, Th.D., Ph.D.
Bible For Today

I just read the whole article and I am looking further into this. It is one thing Praus, to read one side of the story. So I am going to do some searching and see if Mrs. Riplinger wrote anything in response to D.A. Waite regarding this situation.

ChosenbyHim, It's very clear from your writing that you don't care about Christianity or the King James Bible either.

I do care about the King James Bible and about Christianity. That is why I do what I can to point Christians to the right Bible.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Furthermore, Praus, I am going to say this again. The Bible Version Issue is not about Gail Riplinger. It is not about me. It is about Final Authority.

Have you even read any of Gail Riplinger's books? Or have you just read things posted online about her?

I already told you I do not agree with her past divorces. But she has moved on with her life and so do you and everyone else who has attacked her and her past.

Praus, do the teachers and preachers which you listen to all have have a perfect past? Have they not messed up somewhere in their life???

If you don't want to read books written by Gail Riplinger on the Bible Version Issue, well then that is your choice. There are many other books also written on the Bible Version Issue which you can get a hold of.

Here are just some of the books on the Bible Version Issue that you can get if you really want to learn more on the Bible Version Issue:

One Book One Authority

By Douglas D. Stauffer

0.jpg

King James, His Bible, and Its Translators

By Laurence M. Vance

2.jpg

Look What's Missing

by David W. Daniels

1.jpg

Last edited:

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
Shouldnt you be taking the stance that the Greek Paul etc wrote in, is corrupted and not perfect and should be destroyed, after all you claim we have the perfect version, so why bother with the original writings anyway. You can not have it both ways.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Shouldnt you be taking the stance that the Greek Paul etc wrote in, is corrupted and not perfect and should be destroyed, after all you claim we have the perfect version, so why bother with the original writings anyway. You can not have it both ways.

Agricola, we do not have the original autpgraphs. We do have God's perfect and inerrant word today. And it is the King James Holy Bible.