A little advice please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Agapetos777

Ok i have no idea how you all have with this
but i have been keeping myself for my future wife for my entire life.
I'm a 22 year old guy from Europe.
I have never even been on a date, kissed or held hands with a girl.
I have come to even fear girls
because they are all over me all the time
so i hide from them or try to be mean to them
because it is sad to see them being in pain because they can not get me
i have been very active in church
and that has just made things very much worse
when i left to college there was punch of girls running after the car and trying to stop me
My question is how the all dating thing works because i have no idea
and the second question is that how do i stop girls falling in love with me
because it drives me crazy
i have tried to be less active at church
but girls stand and applaud me even when i wash dishes

Z

zaoman32

you and me both...

A

Aqua_Girl09

pretty people problems. . . . . .>_> sigh

R

Relena7

Find a girl who sees you as their equal rather than like someone to be chased, lol. Then the connection will be genuine.

Be her friend. Get used to talking to a girl like she's a normal human. Girls are people too. Not some scary perfection beings.
We fart and burp just like you men. :p

Maybe things are different in your culture, I don't know. But in my past teenage experiences, the opposite gender becomes significantly less intimidating when you can successfully befriend one.

Maybe start with talking to some girls online (as just to talk, no romantic interest whatsoever) just to get used to talking to a female from a safe distance. It will be harder for them to fall in love with you quickly that way because they can't see you.

Z

zaoman32

I hate being around women, all they want to do is slobber all over me like I'm some piece of meat.

Why God?! Why have you cursed me with this gorgeous body?!

L

libertygirl

Ask God to make it stop.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I fail to see the issue...

R

Relena7

I hate being around women, all they want to do is slobber all over me like I'm some piece of meat.

Why God?! Why have you cursed me with this gorgeous body?!
Haha I didn't realize some men had this problem with the opposite sex too. :p (Okay, not counting male pop singers...)

F

FormerPooky

Sometimes its good to have a face that looks like 2 miles of bad road!

J

Jordache

It's the "aw" factor. There were some cases in my youth group like this. One boy bought a himekess girl an outfit because he said if she was going to get her hair done, she needed a new outfit to go with it. The girls had taken her to a salon. Another boy have his coat and sleeping bag to his sick Little sister after she threw up on her own. The girls were swooning over them both.
Be who you are. One day there will be a lucky girl who will not be desperate and dramatic. She needs to know who she is apart from you. She needs to grow up. Luckily you've been surrounded by young girls. Some if us improve with age and find ourselves apart from men. Some of us curb the drama.

Z

zaoman32

Haha I didn't realize some men had this problem with the opposite sex too. :p (Okay, not counting male pop singers...)

I've dealt with this garbage every day of my life since I was a baby. My parents had to buy me a tazer when I was 3.

U

Ugly

If women are that desperate in Estonia, i may have to consider moving...