A little bout myself!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Countrychick6

So, I just joined this website and I am hoping to get to meet a ton of new people who share the same interests as me. A coupleof my favorite things to do is draw randomly, play sports, hang out with my friends, get to know people, and tbh I love school and I am not a complete christian.... or at least yet. I used to be a complete atheist until last summer, when my friend got me back into church. So I found this website and thought I should check it out, and here I am.... meeting new people, sharing what is happening in my life, and more.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Welcome to Christian Chat! I know I'm not a teen, but hi anyway. [awkward moment when you realize you haven't been a teen for an entire decade now.]

C

Countrychick6

Thanx! and Hi to you too.

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Nice to meet you. My name is Misty.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Welcome to Christian Chat! I know I'm not a teen, but hi anyway. [awkward moment when you realize you haven't been a teen for an entire decade now.]
Face it, you're an old man! :p

C

Callmebadger

What are all these geezers doing in our forum..?

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012

You'll get there, Callmebadger. One day you'll be like, "How did I get to be 21 already? Oh wait, I'm 26!" :p

F

FanofJesus1992

Welcome CountryChick. I hope you enjoy it here!

L

Lowenism

Hi and welcome. Glad you here.