A little courage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

faithandlove

I have a co-worker that God wants me to speak to. I and this person talk sometimes, but I don't know this person well. And I don't want to be disobediant to God.

I am asking for prayer for the courage to speak to this person and what to say. Thank you.

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

Lord, I ask that you give faithandlove the courage to speak to her co-worker. We know sometimes that you ask us to do things because it's your will. We sometimes feel like we don't have courage to handle this but you also said you wouldn't give us more than we coud handle. I ask that you give her the courage to talk to her co-work about you, and that this person will be open to what she has to say. We claim victory in the name of Jesus and rebuke anything that may try to hinder her from speaking to him about you if this is your will.

In Jesus Name,
Amen. :)

F

faithandlove

Bless you dear sister. I am very nervous about what to say. But I know in my heart, that God wants me to speak to this person about Him. Thank you for your prayer.:)

B

BLINDSIDE_CHIK

You're welcome! :)

S

shekaniah

Praying for God to speak through you in His strength.
Love & blessings, Shekaniah

Dec 5, 2012
In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Absolute and all knowing God,
Nothing is hidden from Your sight.
In the prescience since the beginning,
All knowledge existed within You.
Kindly share Your knowledge with Faithandlove,
Making her aware of what is meant to be,
Permitting her soul to understand it,
And wisdom to agree with its outcome.
Provide her with the gift of discretion,
To prudently apply received knowledge,
To ensure the fulfillment of Your Will.
Your knowledge shines forth forever!

Amen!

J

jkalyna

IT COULD BE UN NERVING TO GET IT RIGHT. LORD LET THE PRAYERS PRAYED FOR HER FRIEND, SURROUND HER WITH YOUR GLORY AND LET YOUR LOVE BE FELT. IN CHRIST'S NAME.

D

DavEtheBravE

AMEN......

J

JessW

Praying that God will give you the words of wisdom to share. In Jesus name. Amen.

It may be that he just wants you to give and encouraging smile for now? He will let you know when the time is right! Until then pray for that person. They may have a need that He is trying to draw your attention to.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for all the courage needed.
Remember, the courage is already with you in Jesus, all you have to do is accept it. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
God bless you for being willing to speak to them, faithandlove. I know that every time I've taken a leap of faith and started a conversation that I thought I was supposed to start, the words just came. :) I pray that He will make it obvious what you are supposed to say.

F

faithandlove

Thank you. You all are so dear. Well, he comes in tonight and I will see him in the morning. I left a book for him to read to help break the ice, so to speak.

I have tried to speak to him before about God, but it went nowhere. At that point, I left it alone, because I have never been that good at witnessing. But I still feel the tugging from God to speak to him, so I will do my best in the days to follow.

Again, thank you all so much for prayers as they are greatly needed.:)

S

StephenH

I wish you the best of luck with it, Faithandlove. I pray for you to have the courage that you need to talk to him about it.

I have a few people I'd like to share the faith with, however I haven't had the opportunity just because they don't want to hear it and aren't responsive. Who knows, even if they aren't interested in hearing what you say, perhaps it'll plant a seed. That seed might someday grow.

Praying for you. :)

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Absolutely! God'll give you courage. I know he does for me all the time when I ask for these kinds of things.

M

MarkayMrk777

2 Timothy 1:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Dec 23, 2012
Don't worry becuase God will be with you, God will give you the words to say, I promise you!!!