A little prayer for a bundle of joy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
My daughter is expecting her second child soon. :)
There is a concern, as the baby is still in the breach position.
If the little guy does not turn soon, the drs will attempt to turn him.
Please pray with me in Jesus's name, that this little bundle will turn as he should and all will go well with the delivery.
Thankyou all so much. :)

In Jesus, God bless
pickles

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
My daughter is expecting her second child soon. :)
There is a concern, as the baby is still in the breach position.
If the little guy does not turn soon, the drs will attempt to turn him.
Please pray with me in Jesus's name, that this little bundle will turn as he should and all will go well with the delivery.
Thankyou all so much. :)

In Jesus, God bless
pickles
I'm praying with you for safe delivery and healthy baby and mom.

Cheers :)

J

jkalyna

*Lord speak to this child in the mom's womb, turn it with your own hands, we trust you Lord, and you know what's ahead, let the baby be well, either way, we pray in Jesus name.*

P

psychomom

pickles, our daughter is expecting a son soon, too.
thankfully, he's upside down! lol

but each time i think of our daughter (a thousand times a day),
i'll pray for yours and her little one.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I thank you for already being at work on this percious baby...keeping him strong and making asafe delivery....for keeping mom stress free and safe.....I thank you in Jesus's name....amen....

R

Rudimental

Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

Ephesians 1:4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I made you in your mother's womb, I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work.

Hi pickles you got my prayers, wishes and thoughts for the little blighter.

Am sure it will all go well and you'll be covered in nappies in no time. ;)

Rudi.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please make everything go well,Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou all so much for your prayers in Jesus's name.
I know my daughter is greatful as well. :)
Im certain we will be covered in nappies and spit rags as well. :)
Still cleaning up the lot from the twins my son and his wife had last march.
Seems babies are just popping out everywhere in my family lately. :)
Ill update when there is news. :)

Thankyou, huge hugs all, and God bless!
pickles

K

kittycat7

Agreeing in prayer :) Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. — Luke 12:6-7

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Update and good news! :)
My daughter called today, and said the baby had turned and is now in the right possition! :)

Thankyou Dear Jesus for bringing all prayers to You Father, and granting this request!

Thankyou all for your prayers, what a comfort you all are, and it is true joy to know they were heard!
I love that it was only seven days and all was made perfect!
Now my daughter is releived, and busy enjoying the task of making all ready for the new baby, that is if big brother will let her :)

Again, thankyou all so much! :)
Hugs all and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

hooray!!

thank You, faithful God. ♥

T

Tera

Yes lord we pray this baby turn into correct position and that all goes well we also pray blessings on this baby's life that they may grow into a strong child of god. In Jesus name amen

J

jkalyna

It is the Lords hand, that creates, I was knitted in my mother's womb,*and gives life, praise him. :) Thank you heavenly Father, you are*faithful*to us.*

K

kittycat7

Lord, let her daughter have a safe birth delivery in Jesus Name.Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
Romans 12:4-5