A lot at once

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I'm not very good at asking for prayer, but while praying a few moments ago I felt like I should come in here and ask for some.

Today I was expected at work, but I know I wasn't on the schedule. My assistant manager called and said we had to have a meeting because of the no call/no show. My store manager doesn't like me much since he can't bully me or guilt me into stuff. He's very volatile and throws temper tantrums. The meeting is on Monday.

My social life has taken an abrupt and painful turn. There are some ladies I thought would be in my life forever, but I guess they disagreed with me. I've done some growing up, and I'm now resented for it.

I have a mass in my neck that I have had ultrasounded. I have to go into the doctor soon to find out what she wants to do next.

And I'm struggling with some fear in regards to all of this and a few other things. I would greatly appreciate if y'all would pray for me. Thank you.

W

Water1944

Aimee, my sister in Christ, I lift you up in prayer. First for healing, May God oversee the mass on your neck, May it turn out to be nothing to worry about. Prayers for your social life. Not everyone grows at the same time. This should be seen as an asset to having you as a friend. May God move some new wonderful Christian friends in your direction, May you receive back, the same wonderful friendship, I'm sure you will give. I'm praying for your meeting on Monday.May you arrive for your meeting calm, positive and peaceful, all blessings given to you by God. Your strength will come from the fact that you know you weren't on the schedule, and maybe you would like a copy of each final schedules from now on so everyone has the same info! It sounds like you are getting hit from all sides. So much easier if there was a one problem limit, I know I can never get away with one stress at a time. I'm glad you posted some prayer needs. Sometimes it's hard to ask for help, but when you do, that's a help to me as that's one place I try to serve God, and I also just like to help people. Stay strong, you will get thru, one issue at a time. I will continue to lift you up in prayer.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
Will pray for you Aimee

error

Oct 23, 2009
I will pray for you, Aimee.

God bless.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
I'm not very good at asking for prayer, but while praying a few moments ago I felt like I should come in here and ask for some.

Today I was expected at work, but I know I wasn't on the schedule. My assistant manager called and said we had to have a meeting because of the no call/no show. My store manager doesn't like me much since he can't bully me or guilt me into stuff. He's very volatile and throws temper tantrums. The meeting is on Monday.

My social life has taken an abrupt and painful turn. There are some ladies I thought would be in my life forever, but I guess they disagreed with me. I've done some growing up, and I'm now resented for it.

I have a mass in my neck that I have had ultrasounded. I have to go into the doctor soon to find out what she wants to do next.

And I'm struggling with some fear in regards to all of this and a few other things. I would greatly appreciate if y'all would pray for me. Thank you.
God has got your back, and the devil, is at it to try to get you to give up, and not believe.
When go out in this world maybe take this below with you. I think it is meant for all believers
[h=3]Matthew 10:16-20[/h]New International Version (NIV)

[SUP]16 [/SUP]“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. [SUP]17 [/SUP]Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. [SUP]18 [/SUP]On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. [SUP]19 [/SUP]But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, [SUP]20[/SUP]for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Will be praying.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Thank you everyone, I appreciate it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Aimee, praying for you and all you ask and need in Jesus's name.
Please keep us updated on how you are doing. :)

God bless
pickles

Jun 18, 2013
Lord let the situation Aimee is facing turn for Good. Show her the way in thy Love. Amen