A Love letter from GOD to you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheClimaxWarrior

My dear child [insert your name],

The words 'I love you' influenced of thy perfect speech.

I am in everything you see, touch, taste and feel. I am the wind in the snow breeze. I am the birds in the trees, from the ant to the bumble bees, to the fish in the deep blue seas. When you hear the wolf howling and the crickets symphony, it is thy glorious worship, only unto Me.

I am the fire in your eyes, the stars in the skies, the beams shining on the moonlit dancing butterflies. If you can just see what I see. If you can just feel what I feel. That thy love for you of me, is most certainly very real. I will never turn my back on you. You will never feel cold. I am always with you my child, for I am your...

Mind, Body and Soul.

I Love you.

Your Father

GOD

---
written by The Climax Warrior - Copyright © Ngakau V. Serevantez All Rights Reserved

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My dear child [insert your name],

The words 'I love you' influenced of thy perfect speech.

I am in everything you see, touch, taste and feel. I am the wind in the snow breeze. I am the birds in the trees, from the ant to the bumble bees, to the fish in the deep blue seas. When you hear the wolf howling and the crickets symphony, it is thy glorious worship, only unto Me.

I am the fire in your eyes, the stars in the skies, the beams shining on the moonlit dancing butterflies. If you can just see what I see. If you can just feel what I feel. That thy love for you of me, is most certainly very real. I will never turn my back on you. You will never feel cold. I am always with you my child, for I am your...

Mind, Body and Soul.

I Love you.

Your Father

GOD

---
written by The Climax Warrior - Copyright © Ngakau V. Serevantez All Rights Reserved
This letter is cloying. It makes it sound that it is all about the writer and not the recipient. Perhaps, this is true but if it were written for me I would seriously wonder where that person's heart really is. Return to sender.

T

TheClimaxWarrior

lol...the worst critics can be Christians. Reminds me of the following verse.

Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

If you have nothing good to say then please be silent for it is only a poem. Nothing to be dogmatic about.

T

TheClimaxWarrior

Judge never the heart you not know of. Judge the heart that you do. Your own.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

If you have nothing good to say then please be silent for it is only a poem. Nothing to be dogmatic about.
Everyone's a critic. My bad.

T

TheClimaxWarrior

I completely understand. Maybe if I was a new born. I would've deleted my account and probably thrown away the key to door to my heart. Where no one can enter not even JESUS. Sadly, this is often the case and I mourn for those who finally came to he Lord and to have them ripped from the Lords hands because of words of discouragement. Luckily for me, I am matured in the Lord Jesus, 35yrs in Christ, and now at 41yrs I desperately want to be 'of' Christ.

I'm Christian. I believe Jesus was GOD 100% and MAN 100% in the flesh when He walked with us - Phil 2:6-11. He died for our sins and rose again on the third day, proving He conquered death. Learned from this He is everlasting life - John 3:16. He is GOD 100% and it the 2nd person of the Holy Trinity. The Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.

True Christianity is the easiest religion to be apart of. Just believe JESUS is GOD and that is enough.

We can be as Christians whom just believe in JESUS and still be with Him in Heaven, which is otherwise known as a Spectator of Christianity. We can be Christians who want to Him and be with Him in Heaven. I choose to know Him by morning devotions, study, historical research, so I can confidently share His loving Word to bring home the fruits for we are His branches and He is the vine - John 15:5. I am classified as a Participator Christian.

I know what my purpose in life was. It was to find JESUS. I know what my meaning is. I am to plant the seed and allow JESUS to do the rest to bring home the lost. Either way both statements are true.

Amen

Last edited by a moderator:

AllyIbeth

Apr 21, 2014
Thank you for sharing your poem! It's really nice! :)

T

TheClimaxWarrior

Thank you for sharing your poem! It's really nice! :)
Oh AllyIbeth...Don't you see? A gentle gift of words I will receive from thee. AllyIbeth I declare in the of Jesus to receive your blessing from me. Any gift no matter how small or how great and tall. Treat it as a blessing to share amongst all.

My gift to you this xmas write this poem for the ones you love and put it under the tree. This is my treasured gift to you from me. For when your loved ones read it. They will know by the look of your face that certain glow. It was a love Letter from our Father written especially for you not just for me. Your gentle gift of words once be spoken,'A letter from our Father and He has asked me to share it with thee.

---

GOD BLESS YOU AllyIbeth

T

TheClimaxWarrior

This letter is cloying. It makes it sound that it is all about the writer and not the recipient. Perhaps, this is true but if it were written for me I would seriously wonder where that person's heart really is. Return to sender.
I forgot to thank you brother tourist so you can receive your blessing. You see, what you said couldn't be more true,'It makes it sound that it is all about writer and not the recipient'. I observed what you wrote while I was a reply to AllyIbeth and you took the words right out of my mouth.

Your absolutely right. How selfish are we today? How selfish is man today? We take everything created by Him for granted and looking at the enemy that we see. No matter how righteous one is it couldn't be further from the truth. For no one is righteous, no not one. And who is the most unselfish man we know JESUS.

My poem 'A Love letter from GOD to you' is the LORD JESUS in me. The Holy Spirit empowers my mind, body and soul. I appreciate many gifts He shares out to everybody - 1 Corinthians 12:4-11. GODs Spirit has given me the talent to write from the tabernacle of my heart to share it with everybody. The same GODs Spirit has given me great Faith I swear I can move mountains. The same GODs Spirit who gives me the roar of a lion when I speak of my love for Him my testimony. The same GODs Spirit who has taught me how to love.

'A Love letter from GOD to you' is the selfless undying love of a true GOD for His children.

GOD BLESS YOU

C

cam72

Very well written, much better than I'm capable of :) hope to read more from you. Very image inducing, I found myself picturing everything in my mind. Thank for the ride :)

T

TheClimaxWarrior

Very well written, much better than I'm capable of :) hope to read more from you. Very image inducing, I found myself picturing everything in my mind. Thank for the ride :)
The poem does transcend you to a place of all the colors of your dreams. I was sitting on the beach of Nai Harn 2004 for the Tsunami Memorial, in Dec 2013. Sitting down crickets were chirping and the dogs were howling.

I bore witness with my every own two eyes.

A dog finding himself a mound lifted his head and started to howl and I saw the cricket appeared to be magnified on a blade of beach grass accompanied by not one not even three. It looked like 33 and all purposely set themselves upon high as if they didn't want to be hid like a candle under a bushel. Fire flies were all around with the lanterns of remembrance filling the night sky. I had to ask myself who are you all singing to...I sat turned my face to the sky, shooting star piercing pass of the names up high. I prayed out loud the 'Our Father who art in heaven'...with nature singing behind me I came to the fruition that the Lords creation are they...worshiping our GOD in the song of prayer?

It was that night I wrote this poem I left it to drift out to sea. As everything made sense to me. Are these the things that we take for granted and the Lord has left the pieces of His creation puzzle for us to find and see.

It is great to know that a real man who also worships, and admits his love for the Lord on an open platform. Who appreciates a poem written for the LORD our GOD.

Thank you for your gift spoken words. I will receive the blessings with open arms so you too can have your blessings from me. And may the Lord our God bless you with His unlimited riches from His Kingdom of Heaven.

GOD BLESS YOU cam72

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cam72

God bless you too and may He keep that artistic fire burning :)

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40

If you have nothing good to say then please be silent for it is only a poem. Nothing to be dogmatic about.[/QUOTE]

image.jpg

T

TheClimaxWarrior

I don't understand? I am not a fan of Joel Osteen who his words just slip. In one ear, straight the other. A true Christian in their right mind would think so as well.

GBU

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I forgot to thank you brother tourist so you can receive your blessing. You see, what you said couldn't be more true,'It makes it sound that it is all about writer and not the recipient'. I observed what you wrote while I was a reply to AllyIbeth and you took the words right out of my mouth.

Your absolutely right. How selfish are we today? How selfish is man today? We take everything created by Him for granted and looking at the enemy that we see. No matter how righteous one is it couldn't be further from the truth. For no one is righteous, no not one. And who is the most unselfish man we know JESUS.

My poem 'A Love letter from GOD to you' is the LORD JESUS in me. The Holy Spirit empowers my mind, body and soul. I appreciate many gifts He shares out to everybody - 1 Corinthians 12:4-11. GODs Spirit has given me the talent to write from the tabernacle of my heart to share it with everybody. The same GODs Spirit has given me great Faith I swear I can move mountains. The same GODs Spirit who gives me the roar of a lion when I speak of my love for Him my testimony. The same GODs Spirit who has taught me how to love.

'A Love letter from GOD to you' is the selfless undying love of a true GOD for His children.

GOD BLESS YOU
This post was outstanding. God Bless You too, sir.