A Loyal Friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 19, 2009
Don't underestimate the value of a loyal friend. I think you'll find people out there who will be your friend as long as it suits their purposes to do so, who will betray you in an instant if it suits their purposes to do so.

Dec 12, 2013
Sounds like this has happened to you recently and your venting......

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What a friend we have in Jesus,

All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness,

Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge;
Do thy friends despise forsake thee?
In His arms He'll take and shield thee;
Thou wilt find a solace there.

J

JustAnotherUser

I've learned this on various of occasions. The more it happens, the more I feel stupid for not learning to prevent it from repeating itself. Oh well.

F

FreeNChrist

Don't underestimate the value of a loyal friend. I think you'll find people out there who will be your friend as long as it suits their purposes to do so, who will betray you in an instant if it suits their purposes to do so.
Ain't that the truth.