A new heart for someone who does not have heart and he is lost without God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Ery

A new heart and the Holy Spirit of the Lord for the husband that God sent for me almost 5 years ago.
He always try to run away from the Will of God and now he tries and wants to break it and profane the Holy name of the Lord and sin against His commandments greatly just how he has done it already. He is 57 years old. But now this is God's timing I know it. God bless him and forgive him for all what he has done. Too much destruction and he does not care about obeying God. He is an hipocrite and he puts he first than any other person incluiding God. I really feel sorry for him sometimes besides all the disgrace and pain he has caused to my girls and I. Poor man and he does not want the Salvation that God gives in His Only Beggoten Son Jesus in whom is the forgiveness of sins and restoration of all things and new beginning before God just like He stablished more than 2000 of years ago. God still remembers that day for Salvation and for judgment and condemnation to those whose do not believe nor accept His terms and conditions.

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You , your husband and family are in my prayers in Jesus.
If your husband does not yet know salvation, then scripture tells us not to judge.
Scripture does speak to how a wife is to love her husband, search and read them as they are good words and speak to how a husband may be saved by his wifes faith.
It is hard to love a man that rejects Jesus , but trust your husband to Jesus.
Then love your husband as scripture calls you to.
For by doing this, you honor God, and God is faithful to your obedience. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

E

Ery

Amen. Thank you for 1 Corithians 10:31 Everything have been done for the Glory of the Lord and by Him.

L

liz247

I pray God's strength for you as you wait for your answer to this prayer and protection over you and your children from the words spoken.

J

jkalyna

IT DOSN'T MATTER WHAT HE IS THE LORD GOD SAID, TO LOVE AND RESPECT THEM. THEIR WILL BE ONLY ONE ANSWER FOR YOUR PROBLEM. THE HOLY SPIRIT NEEDS TO SPEAK, WORDS WILL ONLY BE WORDS, THE POWER OF GOD'S WORD IS HIS WORD NOT YOURS. LORD, BRING HEALING TO THIS FAMILY, PEACE AND LOVE, AND HONOR IN JESUS NAME.

Attachments

E

Ery

JKalina,

That is what I am doing now. Resting and waiting for the Words of the Lord God to be fulfilled as He has spoken. Everything because was according His Will and through His Spirit all what has been done and said to him. Praying because he need it.
The Lord will perform His Will in him and the Plan He had/has from the beginning of the times when He tough about all this. He allowed all that happened with a purpose and now is the time for the Almighty God to be known as He should be known, Praised and Feared. He is Worthy! He is the God of Israel, the Only One God. His will will be prosper in the Hand of the One He sent for Salvation y Restoration, the Hand of His Son the Messiah thing that he does not want and fights against it. God bless him and God bless all of you and us as well. Thank you for praying with me and for this soul in his journey to meet the Lord. In the Name of Yeshua/Jesus it will be in this way, amen.

Last edited:
E

Ery

Thank you to all of you who pray for us and for this---I really need it and appreciate it. God Bless You brothers and sisters!
Everything for the Lord´s Glory and remembrance on earth!!!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for you Ery! My husband is a Christian, but for years you would not have known it. I prayed and prayed. But then God told me to love him. Well, he is growing closer to God all the time.

And I have a friend who has prayed for her husband for over 10 years. She loves him and he even comes to church with her. He has heard the gospel too many times to count. So we continue to pray.

God is faithful. Be the loving wife, and unless he is abusing you or your children, stay with him, and we will pray that he turns back towards God.

J

jo5eph

Praying for your husband's salvation, and stand strong in your faith and patience. God bless.

J

jkalyna

JKalina,

That is what I am doing now. Resting and waiting for the Words of the Lord God to be fulfilled as He has spoken. Everything because was according His Will and through His Spirit all what has been done and said to him. Praying because he need it.
The Lord will perform His Will in him and the Plan He had/has from the beginning of the times when He tough about all this. He allowed all that happened with a purpose and now is the time for the Almighty God to be known as He should be known, Praised and Feared. He is Worthy! He is the God of Israel, the Only One God. His will will be prosper in the Hand of the One He sent for Salvation y Restoration, the Hand of His Son the Messiah thing that he does not want and fights against it. God bless him and God bless all of you and us as well. Thank you for praying with me and for this soul in his journey to meet the Lord. In the Name of Yeshua/Jesus it will be in this way, amen.
THESE ARE SOME TOUGH WORDS SPOKEN. I AM AGREEING WITH YOU. CONTINUE TO WRITE OUT YOUR PETITION WHAT YOU WANT EVEN DAILY DROP IT IN A BOX WITH FAITH BELIEVING, OR JUST CONTINUE TO SAY AND BELIEVE IT. THE TIMES ARE ROUGH. FATHER BRING SOFTNESS TO HER HEART AND HANDS TO BE TENDER AND GENTLE BLESS HER HELP HER FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST LET HER WORDS OF FAITH BE SET INTO MOTION AND BE DONE AS SHE BELIEVES. LUKE 10:19 JESUS BLESS HER AND KEEP THEM. AMEN

E

Ery

JKalyna,

Thank you...It will be in that way though in flesh it can make you stumble and be so afraid but I am not afraid of anything because is Him on the furious ocean and His voice says, It is Me---. I have to continue my way just where He has brought me. Now he has all the control and my eyes are in Him, waiting for Him, for His great and Eternal works/deeds, waiting for all his Words...I am in faith in the things that i can´t see but in My Spirit walking with my Lord Jesus and holding His hand :) My Father and Him and His Holy Spirit will make the whole Work because now is God´s time. Everything is in His beautiful and Mighty Hands and everything that happen will happen according His Will and all what He planned to do for He is Great and knows all things. I Bless and serve my Lord and God at all times, His praise is continually in my mouth. Psalm 34:1 He will save us. My husband tries to destroy this what God created but thank God in reality is ot this what bounds him but his own sins. God Bless Him. My Father always tells me what is going on though he is not here but in His Spirit always updating me and his steps and what is the next things to come. Our God is Real and Worthy to be praised and Feared!
Thank you for praying for me to all bros and siss!!!

E

Ery

The day of the Lord has come for him!!!

E

Ery

A new man. A new heart and the Holy Spirit inside of Him forever. God will do it because he hears our prayers and His word says: What the wicked dreads will come upon him,
but the desire of the righteous will be granted. Proverbs 10:24
Because that is God´s desire and we want what he wants for The Precious and Holy Spirit that is within us and because that is His Perfect Will. The most Beautiful deed and Wonder of the Holy One of Israel in His Beloved and Only Beggoten Son Yeshua/Jesus Christ. I Love You Father and I wait for you and for your most Beautiful work awaited from the beginning of the times when you yourself planned all this for this time. I TRUST IN YOU GOD and in YOUR SON WHO SUSTAINS MY SOUL AND HAND EVERY DAY EVERY MOMENT TO THIS DAY: BLESSED BE YOUR NAME FOREVER MORE! Your daugther and servant forever, Erika Hernández. Let my life be poured out for your Glory and for your Kingdom on earth.