A new perspective

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
The new age movement will be the cause why the world rebels against God which they believe people are evolving to be spiritual, and there is no personal God in which will eventually be a unified religious system with all religions interpreted by the new age movement.

Which they believe the next evolutionary step of humans is the 5th root race, 6th sub-race, and America is the germ of the next evolutionary step.

When they complete the 7th root race, 7th sub-race, then humans will go to Mars and live there.

When the New Age Christ starts working in the world he will push the agenda of the new age movement which he will think to change times and laws.

They believe aliens are going to help the earth to have peace, and advance, which they talk about the return of the gods.

They believe Lucifer is a god, and an alien that gave mankind intelligence, and will cause them to evolve along with the New Age Christ.

They interpret the Bible to say Lucifer did not fall in to sin, and disgrace, but he descended from Venus to Earth eons ago to bring the principle of mind to the then animal-man.

They do not believe Lucifer is a fallen angel because they do not believe in a god.

Science says humans are not from the earth, and the world needs to prepare for an alien encounter.

They have to get people to believe in aliens, and to believe Lucifer is an alien, and wants to help mankind.

Which they say there is hostile aliens, and there is good aliens which they helped stop a nuclear war.

So they will probably stage a fake attack of hostile aliens on earth, and make it look like good aliens defeated them and saved earth.

Which they can make it look like a creature is coming out of a building by technology, and when the false prophet causes fire to come down from the sky the Bible says they are lying wonders which they are fabricated which would be by technology, which will appear so real that it will fool the very elect if it were possible, but it is not possible for they know it is not true.

Which they will probably send out an emergency alert to all phones, television, and radio, of an attack of hostile aliens on earth, and good aliens defeated them and saved earth.

Which is probably why they had an emergency alert test on October 4 to make sure it is working as good as possible because they want all people to hear that emergency alert.

So it is close to the New Age Christ negotiating peace in the Middle East especially when Israel and Hamas started fighting, and the nations started choosing sides.

After WW1, League of Nations.

After WW2, United Nations.

The Ukraine war is so they have an excuse for Russia and NATO to have a conflict which could result in a nuclear war devastating the planet which the nations would choose sides which is a scare tactic to get the people of the world to want a one world government, and to believe a one world government is the best solution for the world.

Donald Trump was a Democrat but he became a Republican president to increase the fighting between the parties by stirring up the patriots, and to gain the trust, and support of the Republicans, so he can convince them to accept things that are compatible to the changes that are being made, for they are the most stubborn, and to make the Republicans look bad.

He says he is a Christian, and Christianity only to gain more trust, and support of the Republicans, and to make Christianity look bad for it will offend the religions in the nation, and in the world, or to give them a new perspective on Christianity to reflect the new age movement.

His daughter in law, who is a Jewish convert, and his son in law follow the Kabbalah which is a mystic, occult, interpretation of the Bible, and they were both on his staff.

Joe Biden was put in place to appear incompetent, and makes bad decisions to make the Democrats look bad.

They want the people to view the American government as corrupt, has bad leaders, cannot lead probably like the deficit, and decisions they make, among other things.

It is close to the New Age Christ negotiating peace in the Middle East for they are putting out a new perspective on things, and cause them to believe things to steer them in the direction of the new age movement that will cause them to accept the new age movement.

A new perspective of the Bible that causes people to believe it could be the wrong interpretation, and they found evidence to support that, which all religions are interpreted the same way.

Which they say Scientists discovered a hidden chapter of the Bible, and they will probably say they found more to give the people a new perspective of the Bible.

And point out how people are bored with Church, and Christianity, and they need to change the outdated Bible to modern times which would change the meaning which the lost books would also testify of a change in meaning, and they had the interpretation of the Bible wrong all these years.

A new perspective on evolution which they say they found this, and found that, which they say they have a new perspective on evolution.

And saying humans probably originated from Mars which Science says humans are not from the earth, and the new age movement believe they will go to Mars after the evolution process is complete.

A new perspective of history pointing out things that are myths, and the things the older generations did that was wrong, and not beneficial, trying to put all things in modern times, and forget the past.

A new perspective of Jesus that he is one of the fellows identifying with everyone, and he is of the occult, and evolved to be an ascended master.

A new perspective of God that there is no personal God but the God of forces, or the power of nature is their higher power.

Which Science says the universe has a conscious, and Alice Baily the biggest prophet of the new age movement wrote a book called Consciousness of the Atom.

And they should do the will of nature and prepare for the next evolutionary step of humans.

Pointing out a lot about the frailties of the human body, and the mind, but mainly the mind, and this is causing that, and that is causing that, and woe is us for all the frailties, and weakness.

To convince them that humans are evolving, and when they evolve all the problems will be gone and they will be advanced.

Like when Satan told Eve if they ate of the tree they would become as gods, and advance.

Which Science says that the human conscious seems to emerge as a side affect of entropy.

Entropy describes the progression of a system from order to disorder which they drew parallels between our brains and the universe which they believe is in entropy both composed of the same cosmic "star stuff".

Which the new age movement believes the mind creates reality more real then the world of sense, and humans are a star, made of star material, which is a Satanic doctrine.

Pointing out a lot about these things to steer the people towards the new age movement beliefs so when the New Age Christ pushes the agenda of the new age movement it will cause people to accept is easier which it is close to the New Age Christ negotiating peace in the Middle East.

That is why they influence the children with the LGBTQ community, transgender, for population reduction, and to get them to be accepting of the Woke movement.

Which the Woke movement will be the people that will accept the new age movement which they are trying to make it the major influence in society.

Which they believe there is no single approach to sexuality, and gender.

They want them to believe they can be the opposite gender, both genders, no gender, and any pronoun they want so they can create the mindset they can be whatever they want to be so they can convince them they are evolving to be spiritual.

Which it is working which they are competing with each other trying to be unique for it makes them feel special, so it became a fashion show.

So there will be a man with a beard, dressed as a woman, identifying as a woman, and a woman that says she is 3 genders, and having pronouns like clown/clownself, moon/moonself, skittle/skittles.

They are coming out with different gender labels, and identities in hopes to trap people that might say hey that is me so they will be on board with the LGBTQ community which gets them closer to where they want them to be.

Science says the human race could go extinct unless we change genders.

Continued in the next post

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
Continued from above post

The new age movement had a hand in the 1960's counter culture movement to get them away from the 1950's attitude which they say is the second wave of feminism.

Which they wanted to change the behavior of the people to create a people selfish, arrogant, wanting to have their own way, and belief in God, and Jesus to decrease.

Which caused the behavior in America that caused the Woke movement to be born the second counter culture movement which they will accept the new age movement.

Which it was working as the song Bye Bye Miss American Pie testifies of that.

Which is about how the 1950's was great, and the 1960's counter culture movement caused it to be worse with the behavior of the people.

A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music
Used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

He remembers the time of the 1950's when it was a happier time, and people were more united, and it was true peace, and love, and it was called the Golden Years.

But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
Something touched me deep inside
The day the music died

But now it was bad news in the paper because of the behavior the counter culture caused which was bad behavior unseen in the 1950's because the people were rebellious, immoral, and not caring about the ways of God so much.

So, bye-bye, Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry
And them good ol' boys were drinkin' whiskey and rye
Singin', "This'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die"

The good ol' boys said this will be the day that I die for they did not accept the counter culture movement, and the way it was changing the nation.

Did you write the book of love
And do you have faith in God above
If the Bible tells you so?
Now, do you believe in rock 'n' roll
Can music save your mortal soul
And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

They had a reverence for God, and Jesus was their Savior majority wise in the nation.

And can music save your mortal soul for their savior was music for that is what their soul delighted in which in the 1950's they liked the music but it was not their idol which the 1960's had songs of rebelliousness, immorality, and speaking against the government, and other things inappropriate to the 1950's attitude, where the 1950's was good time music.

Well, I know that you're in love with him
'Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym
You both kicked off your shoes
Man, I dig those rhythm and blues
I was a lonely teenage bronckin' buck
With a pink carnation and a pickup truck
But I knew I was out of luck
The day the music died

He liked the way of the 1950's speaking of them kicking off their shoes which is the sock hop that was held in educational institutions in gyms, and cafeterias.

Now, for ten years we've been on our own
And moss grows fat on a rollin' stone
But that's not how it used to be

For 10 years they been on their own which this song was written in 1971 which they caused the nation to be divided, and they were alienated from those who opposed them, but that is not how it used to be in the 1950's where the people were united, and there was high patriotism in the nation.

When the jester sang for the king and queen
In a coat he borrowed from James Dean
And a voice that came from you and me
Oh, and while the king was looking down
The jester stole his thorny crown
The courtroom was adjourned
No verdict was returned

The jester stole his thorny crown which could be a reference to Bob Dylan which he wore a James Dean jacket on one of his albums, and could be a reference to Jesus for music was their savior, and their hippie Jesus approved of their behavior, or a reference to Elvis Presley that the jester is the new savior.

The courtroom was adjourned, no verdict was returned, for their ways were now a normal part of society, and accepted by many people, and could not be overturned.

And while Lenin read a book on Marx
A quartet practiced in the park
And we sang dirges in the dark
The day the music died

They sang dirges in the dark which dirges is a lament for the dead, a mournful song, which the 1950's was dead, and they sang in the dark for their ways were not accepted in the 1960's with them being square, and not hip.

Helter skelter in a summer swelter
The birds flew off with a fallout shelter
Eight miles high and falling fast
It landed foul on the grass

Charles Manson, and all the crazies of the 1960's because their behavior changed for the worse where in the 1950's they had a better moral base, and cared for each other more with a reverence of God, and Jesus, which in the 1960's they were losing that reverence, and the ways of God.

The players tried for a forward pass
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast
Now, the halftime air was sweet perfume
While sergeants played a marching tune
We all got up to dance
Oh, but we never got the chance
'Cause the players tried to take the field
The marching band refused to yield
Do you recall what was revealed
The day the music died?

In a football game the players are the main characters, and the marching band second fiddle supporting them.

The sergeants played a marching tune which could be a reference to the Beatles.

They got up to dance like the way it was in the 1950's but they never got the chance, for the players tried to take the field, but the marching band refused to yield.

For the marching band that used to be second fiddle is now the main players for the counter culture movement was the main player now, and the 1950's ways was second fiddle.

Oh, and there we were all in one place
A generation lost in space
With no time left to start again

They were all in one place, Woodstock, a generation lost in space with no direction, or foundation, with no time left to start again for the counter culture movement went on too long, and was too popular, and large, for them to revert back to how it used to be.

So, come on, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
'Cause fire is the Devil's only friend

This could be a reference to Mick Jagger with the song Jumpin' Jack Flash.

Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan spell

And as the flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw Satan laughing with delight
The day the music died

He was mad at the music of the 1960's, and their ways blaming Satan for he seeks to destroy.

I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news
But she just smiled and turned away

This is probably Janice Joplin which she did not have any happy news for the 1960's was filled with more pain, and disappointment than the 1950's.

I went down to the sacred store
Where I'd heard the music years before
But the man there said the music wouldn't play

The 1950's was over, and the nation never the same.

And in the streets the children screamed
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed
But not a word was spoken
The church bells all were broken
And the three men I admire most
The Father, Son and the Holy Ghost
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died

The Church bells were broken, and the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost caught the last train to the coast for the nation was heading in a direction not pleasing to God, and they were decreasing in their reverence for God, and Jesus, which he admired them like how they did in the 1950's.

But it was a new age movement plan to create that behavior so they can create the mindset for them to accept the new age movement.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Donald Trump was a Democrat but he became a Republican president to increase the fighting between the parties by stirring up the patriots, and to gain the trust, and support of the Republicans, so he can convince them to accept things that are compatible to the changes that are being made, for they are the most stubborn, and to make the Republicans look bad.

He says he is a Christian, and Christianity only to gain more trust, and support of the Republicans, and to make Christianity look bad for it will offend the religions in the nation, and in the world, or to give them a new perspective on Christianity to reflect the new age movement.

His daughter in law, who is a Jewish convert, and his son in law follow the Kabbalah which is a mystic, occult, interpretation of the Bible, and they were both on his staff.
Trump has fooled a lot people for sure, sadly Christians as well.

I agree with a lot in your post, except globalism I think the time of hegemony is over and we are moving into a time of multi-polarity but how that will play out I am not exactly sure.

Certainly the elitists of the world are trying to find ways to create a slave class, a return to feudalism, but I think a lot of people are aware of these efforts so not sure where we will end up.

If we look at history there have been periods of total societal collapse (late Bronze Age), I think that is where we are headed perhaps slowly but surely.

montana123

Oct 9, 2021
They are pointing out many things, and pointing it out a lot, piling it up, and keep going on about it.

Which they are gearing everything about people, and the universe to be compatible with the new age movement.

And I mean everything.

History, the universe, evolution, the origins of people, the conscious, mathematics in the universe, Science, the Bible, God, Jesus, religions, among other things all geared to make everything about life itself people, and the universe, all compatible with the new age movement.

Isn't that funny how all of a sudden all of this is new findings that they are finding out that is changing the way they look at everything, and itis coming out big time.

Science is going to say we were wrong about this, and wrong about that, but with new discoveries we are finding out the truth about reality.

Which they say dinosaurs found to break 150 year old Scientific rule.

And these stories will keep popping up about how they were wrong about things so they make all things compatible with the new age movement belief on reality.

The United Nations supports new age organization, and is with them as well as Science.

Which they believe aliens are going to help mankind, and Science says humans are not from the earth, and world needs to prepare for an alien encounter.

They say people did not originate from one area but more than on area probably so they can separate the Europeans from other people.

They come up with new gender identities, and then an article where a person says that describes me but I did not know it for years, which much of that will go on which they want to ensnare them to be a part of the LGBTQ community, Woke movement.

They say the universe could be a hologram, an illusion, and talking about the conscious a lot, which they believe the mind creates reality more real than the world of sense, but of course it would for the universe is an illusion, and not real, but they believe the can have any reality they want.

Once they can convince them the mind creates reality more real than the world of sense then they can get them to believe they can be whatever they want to be which then they can convince them they can be spiritual, and a god.

A Scientist after a decade of study concludes people do not have free will.

A philosopher after a lifetime of study says people have free will.

Oh aren't they clever for they like to not throw it out there with only their perspective having a contradiction so people will not think anything suspicious which they do that with many things they say.

But who are people going to believe but the Scientist of course for how does a philosopher compare to them, which Science is with the new age movement so saying we do not have free will means that nature directs our course, and since we are approaching the next evolutionary process soon then people should be on board with it.

Human cells display a mathematical pattern that repeats in nature, and language, which they say other things about the mathematics in nature, and the human body.

Which this is designed to get them to believe in the power of numbers for they believe in the power of numbers that will give them power, and the timing, grouping, and adding of numbers which will give them more power.

Like the number 666 they want to convince the world to embrace that number for then the world will have the power to have peace, advance, and evolve.

Which 6 is the number of a person, or the soul of a person, so the number 666, a triple 6, would give them more power.

666 is a number in the occult that exalts people to be greater than before.

It is close to the New Age Christ to appear for Science is interpreting all things to be compatible with the new age movement.