A Place Unlike Any other....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ORION

Sep 4, 2014
A Place Unlike Any Other….
There is a place unlike the earth, with friendship, family and hearth.
In this special place there is no pain, sorrow or rage, murder or blame.
The streets made of gold the houses even better all kind words right down to the letter.
Music fills the air, full of mighty praise, the joy and triumph of all past days.
There one thing sad but true, some people reject this place if only they knew.
They laugh and joke thinking it’s but a fairy tale but this was bought for us right down to the nail.
The nails in his hands he died for us that day but brought everlasting life a shout of hurray.
So when the time comes between death and life, a choice so ignored, I will choose to be with my all powerful lord.
If only for a chance to be by his side worshipping the day that he died,
For when he did he brought new life, away from the world away from the strife.
So till the end of my days i will serve the one, who has beaten death and is the Son.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Loved it :) Thank you.

You write very well!

ORION

Sep 4, 2014
thank you! that means so much to me, I hope to inspire people with my poems, that's why im doing this!

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
thank you! that means so much to me, I hope to inspire people with my poems, that's why im doing this!

I was encouraged to read this poem. It was a blessing.

Continue to share and inspire! :)

ORION

Sep 4, 2014
thank you and I will! but I wanna give all glory to God, he put it in my heart to write this and I wanna give him credit