A plea for help and a great need for prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jack_Jr_1940

Originally Posted on Christian Forums

I'm just curious to what makes most of you guys believe in god. What is your proof?

I'd like to read a few answers before I do what I do. If such a god does exist, I think he's an absolute failure. Proof: history. There was a time where I sort of believed and even prayed for only good things but just got the opposite.

I don't believe in an afterlife or even any goal or purpose of a regular life, therefore I no longer want to possess it and never want to see this world ever again.

The above words come from a depressed person with thoughts of suicide. He can find no meaning, purpose, or reason to continue his life.

If ever there is a need for prayer, above person and the many others like him needs the prayers of all members of Christian web sites

For him I offer my prayers to God that he may find the peace, purpose, and power that the Christian faith offers us.

I also ask for your prayers for such a lost and troubled person.

Jack East

J

JDecree

Father in heaven, we thank you for giving a heart that is seeking answers to this hurting soul. It is not too late for them. We pray that you would have mercy on this person and draw them to you, so that they would find that there IS a reason to live, You. Father we ask that you would shed your love in this person's heart and intervene in their plan. LORD please wash this person in your grace and show them your loving purpose for them in the midst of all of their sorrow.

We pray this in the name of the Holy LORD Jesus, the Son of God WHO IS RISEN.

Amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Romans 1:20