A prayer because I was thinking about you...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bereal

Father God I come humbling myself to you giving thanks for an awesome day. Thank you for getting us up and getting us started on our day with positive spirits.

Lord, I pray that you heal each and everyone who is going through something tonight. Be with them in and out of season, hear their prayers, concerns and cries, Father. Be with those who are alone tonight with no one to talk to. Be with those who are sick and in pain, Lord.Be with those who feel that no one will ever understand what they go through and how they feel regardless of the situation. Be with those families who are struggling to make ends meet with work, bills and they annoyances of everyday life.

Father heal those broken relationships/bonds that need mending and if there is someone out there is wondering if they should reach out to you tonight I ask that you allow them to have faith and believe in you and to never doubt.

I give all my thanks to You from the depths of my mind, spirit and overall being. I give thanks to the Highest!!

Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my family in Christ!