A prayer for division in the body of Christ.....please read!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PrettyBelle

This is a powerful prayer and needs to really be shared in the Bible discussion thread. It pains me to see the way people in the body of Christ are treating each other. Please take a moment if you are a member of this forum and pray this along with me.
We need to show the world that we are one in the spirit. If we have no love for one another then how can we show the world Jesus's love? People are hurting and come to this site for encouragement, and questions. If we condemn and say our brother or sister is wrong then who is that helping? If we have no love then all the knowledge in the world is of no effect!

Serve your brother and sister. Ask "how can I pray for you" or just encourage them with your testimony. We have an amazing place that we can serve God in the comfort of our homes to touch hearts all over the world. Believers and non believers alike seek out places like this when they are hurting. Let's not hurt them further when they get here. Please I say this out of love because I love this place. I love you all so much. Please pray with me.
From Hope For The Broken Hearted Ministries

Hello! Here is today’s prayer…

Dear Father,
Today as I was reading through posts on Facebook, a message that Beth Moore shared this week came to mind. She said, “… we could all do better with the way we treat others.” There are many things that Christians should have righteous anger over now a days…but we have to be aware of our witness … Please help us with that, Lord. Convict us. Make us mindful that we are responsible for the things that we say and do, especially in your name.
We can speak our mind without calling people names. We can disagree with something and not be disrespectful. You want us to think about the language that we use. Help us to be a voice of reason in the chaos…help us to be mindful that we represent you when we proclaim that we are Christians or Christ Followers. Help us not to be reactive, but thoughtful with our responses. We pray for your wisdom and your knowledge Lord… that we might have an answer for the tough questions of our day. Help us to remember that we are the only Bible that some people will read. If we are hostile in response to those who disagree with us politically or for any reason… or if we are condemning with those that are blind to spiritual truths, we will not win anyone to your way of thinking and we most definitely won’t influence them that they need Christ in their life.
Father, we ask that you help us to be slow to speak and slow to anger…whether we have been wrongly accused, verbally abused, mocked or mistreated. You tell us that as it was done to you, that it will happen to us…it should come as no surprise, that even when we say and do everything right, there will be those who find fault and come against us. Help us to forgive as you forgive and love as you love. Help us to be a light for you in this world. We know there is a time and a place for everything. We ask for your help Lord, to know which battles to pick and which ones to sit out from completely. Help us to remember that you are with us always… if we could see you physically present, would it change what we do and say?
We think of the old song, “They’ll know we are Christians by our love.” May we be known by your love, Lord. May we watch what we say and do so that we will never seem like we are compromising in our walks with you. May there never be a doubt about Who we stand for. Help us not to become bitter or divisive. I see Christians attacking other Christians because they don’t believe like they do. We slander and accuse, judge and gossip and it must grieve your heart, Lord. Help our first response be to pray for things we are troubled by. May our first response be to pray… and then gently encourage someone who is on the wrong path. Lord, may our prayer be as the scripture says,…”search me oh, Lord, and know my heart. Try me and know my way and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me on your path everlasting.” We all have sinned and fallen short Lord, please forgive us for the times we’ve blown it and help us to do better.
Father, please go before us. Lead and guide us in all that we say and do. Help us to love our neighbor as ourselves and to treat others the way we want to be treated. May we be a positive influence to those around us…by the things that we say and the things that we do. We are in this world, but not of it, so help us to always strive to be a good ambassador for you, Lord. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen

Wishing you all a safe and peaceful weekend!
Blessings and hugs to you all,
Debbie
(c) Debbie Kay, Hope For The Broken Hearted

J

jkalyna

THE POWER OF PRAYER IS GREATER THAN A PEN . A LIGHT ON A HILL IS WHAT YOU ARE. SHINE SHINE SHINE.........

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
This is a powerful prayer and needs to really be shared in the Bible discussion thread. It pains me to see the way people in the body of Christ are treating each other. Please take a moment if you are a member of this forum and pray this along with me.
We need to show the world that we are one in the spirit. If we have no love for one another then how can we show the world Jesus's love? People are hurting and come to this site for encouragement, and questions. If we condemn and say our brother or sister is wrong then who is that helping? If we have no love then all the knowledge in the world is of no effect!

Serve your brother and sister. Ask "how can I pray for you" or just encourage them with your testimony. We have an amazing place that we can serve God in the comfort of our homes to touch hearts all over the world. Believers and non believers alike seek out places like this when they are hurting. Let's not hurt them further when they get here. Please I say this out of love because I love this place. I love you all so much. Please pray with me.
From Hope For The Broken Hearted Ministries

Hello! Here is today’s prayer…

Dear Father,
Today as I was reading through posts on Facebook, a message that Beth Moore shared this week came to mind. She said, “… we could all do better with the way we treat others.” There are many things that Christians should have righteous anger over now a days…but we have to be aware of our witness … Please help us with that, Lord. Convict us. Make us mindful that we are responsible for the things that we say and do, especially in your name.
We can speak our mind without calling people names. We can disagree with something and not be disrespectful. You want us to think about the language that we use. Help us to be a voice of reason in the chaos…help us to be mindful that we represent you when we proclaim that we are Christians or Christ Followers. Help us not to be reactive, but thoughtful with our responses. We pray for your wisdom and your knowledge Lord… that we might have an answer for the tough questions of our day. Help us to remember that we are the only Bible that some people will read. If we are hostile in response to those who disagree with us politically or for any reason… or if we are condemning with those that are blind to spiritual truths, we will not win anyone to your way of thinking and we most definitely won’t influence them that they need Christ in their life.
Father, we ask that you help us to be slow to speak and slow to anger…whether we have been wrongly accused, verbally abused, mocked or mistreated. You tell us that as it was done to you, that it will happen to us…it should come as no surprise, that even when we say and do everything right, there will be those who find fault and come against us. Help us to forgive as you forgive and love as you love. Help us to be a light for you in this world. We know there is a time and a place for everything. We ask for your help Lord, to know which battles to pick and which ones to sit out from completely. Help us to remember that you are with us always… if we could see you physically present, would it change what we do and say?
We think of the old song, “They’ll know we are Christians by our love.” May we be known by your love, Lord. May we watch what we say and do so that we will never seem like we are compromising in our walks with you. May there never be a doubt about Who we stand for. Help us not to become bitter or divisive. I see Christians attacking other Christians because they don’t believe like they do. We slander and accuse, judge and gossip and it must grieve your heart, Lord. Help our first response be to pray for things we are troubled by. May our first response be to pray… and then gently encourage someone who is on the wrong path. Lord, may our prayer be as the scripture says,…”search me oh, Lord, and know my heart. Try me and know my way and see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me on your path everlasting.” We all have sinned and fallen short Lord, please forgive us for the times we’ve blown it and help us to do better.
Father, please go before us. Lead and guide us in all that we say and do. Help us to love our neighbor as ourselves and to treat others the way we want to be treated. May we be a positive influence to those around us…by the things that we say and the things that we do. We are in this world, but not of it, so help us to always strive to be a good ambassador for you, Lord. In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen

Wishing you all a safe and peaceful weekend!
Blessings and hugs to you all,
Debbie
(c) Debbie Kay, Hope For The Broken Hearted
Very insightful of you, you make god proud. By the way there is no way you are forty one you look sixteenLOL

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name.

God bless
:)
pickles