A Prayer for my king

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Everyone for so long i have prayed for the things i want. I have asked and begged god to make me more like him for as long as my faith has existed. But I have a different prayer tonight, i need the lords most powerful prayer warriors here. We all need to pray that whatever it is the lords heart seeks, whatever it is he desires whatever it is he longs for that we make it happen. Believe me i have already told him i give him my free will and that i wish to become a vessel- an empty shell if you so that he can possess my body and use me as a puppet LOL But I Swore to him- and yes I know the danger of doing that but my desire to fulfill his hearts desires is stronger than fear. But i swore to him whatever it is he seeks and desires i will make it happen, because i trust him completely and know he will more than equip me to do so. So If i may ask of weveryone to use that fire that burns within us and all plead with the lord for this. after all if more than one person prays and asks of him just imagine how powerful that prayer would be:]

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless:)
pickles

H

hattiebod

Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him. Prov. 30:5

That ye may prove what it is that is good and acceptable and the perfect will of God. Rom. 12:2

Oh come let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our maker for He is our God. Ps. 95:6-7

And the world is passing away along with it's desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. 1 John 2:17

God strengthen, encourage and give us the wisdom and faith to know and follow your will Lord. <><

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying in agreement, Blain :D God bless you brother!

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Romans 12:1-2

"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3

E

Ery

Amen for all what God will do through you as you let Him work through you===. Blessings and God Bless You!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
A prayer on my heart to the lord: Oh precious father, today my heart sings of great joy and gladness for you. Day by day I seek your heart like one who chases the wind. everyday my heart says the same prayers to you. that I may take on your very nature, for your desires to be my desires, how i long to seek what you seek. For when the connection of the hearts of the creator and the created become one, a wondrous power is born.

When I cannot feel you near or when i feel no connection to you at all, you and i still know that our love is far to great to be kept silent. What is it your heart seeks o' lord? what do you desire in all your glory father? I will give up all i own, I will give up all my desires and make your own come true. I pray that I may become lower than the dirt, lower than the worms in the earth so I may exalt and serve you and your people.

I will exalt you above all else and I will exalt all others above myself, For this gives me great delight to become the least even in heaven my king. I live to serve you and your beloved children. You have shown me the deep things of god, secrets of your heart that few other know or see or know.

Just as you promised lord you have shown me what it is your heart desires, you have given me the answer to my prayers. For every tear you have wiped away from my face, so will I for you when the dark times are upon us. You have comforted me in my times of despair, Held me tight when I drowned myself in my sadness, Now O' Lord, allow me to do the same for you my beloved king.

A prayer dedicated to the loving heart of the lord and for the will of the father be done

H

hattiebod

Set our affections on things above, not on things on earth. Col. 3:2

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but a spirit of power, of love, of self discipline. 1 Tim. 1:7

Delight thyself also in the Lord and He will give thee the desires of thine heart. Ps.37:4

Thank you Lord, that you love us. Thank you that you are all we need. Thank you that you gave all, to complete all that needed to be done. Bless us your children this day and give us your peace. <><