A question for all you godly woman?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

violakat

I like watching American football, Hockey, Basketball, European Football (Hey, I'm a Texan and don't see it as a communist plot. :p), ice skating, gymnastics.

I like playing European Football, Baseball, Basketball, Tennis, Racket ball, Volleyball.

And I love Tai Kwon Do and pretending to be a ballerina.

----------------
The only sport I dislike, Golf.

Last edited:
V

violakat

But the sport I love the most: RODEO--okay all the events in the Rodeo. I use to dream of being a barrel race rider.

U

Ugly

hmm... looks like Westcoastdude has some competition now. :eek:

B

Beloved57

Sports I like to watch on tv: Baseball
Sports I like to watch in person: Baseball, basketball, hockey, football
Sports I like to play: Baseball, volleyball, field hockey

I like Baseball, but hate to watch it on TV, but I love to watch Womens Softball, I think it is two reason they look nicer, but honestly more so it is a shorter game, so easier to follow that is a women softball game is 7 innings compare to 9 for men's baseball.

R

rainacorn

Baseball, to me, is about as exciting to watch as golf or tennis....you know, not at all.

I grew up on hockey. I like football enough to watch it and know what's going on, but I don't have a favorite team. I didn't care much for basketball until Oklahoma got a pro team (sorry Seattle...really). Now I love it! We go to games as much as we can.

B

Beloved57

I'm not a person who loves to play sport.. in honesty, being part of a team trying to get a ball into a goal or whatever, frustrates me. I LOVE watching sport:

On TV I like cricket (I'm Aussie, what do you expect:p), Tennis, Swimming (well most athletic/aquatic type olympic events).

I love to actually attend a Basketball game and watch, but I will watch it on TV quite happily too.

I DESPISE soccer with a passion. Pointless stupid game that takes an hour and a half to mindlessly kick a ball around MAYBE scoring a goal. I watched a game once where the the winning team only scored one point.. ONE.. in 90 MINS! Talk about frustrating. I also can't stand watching golf... too slow!

*clarification* SOCCER is entirely different to FOOTBALL. I know in the UK they call soccer 'football', but let me telll you, they are TWO very different games. We have 2 codes of FOOTBALL here in Australia, AND soccer. For goodness sake they use different shaped balls, have different rules, diferent field, different number of people on the team.. how the heck can it possibly be the same game?

I don't mind watching football if it's on..I prefer American football though, but they rarely show that on TV here.

I can figure which one I enjoyed more our Gidiron Football, or your Footie. Probably your Footie as I hardly get to see it over here anymore. Rooting for the Collingwood Magpies, and Sydney Swans and both teams from what I have seen are doing very well.

And Violakat love the Rodeo, though are awesome to watch.

Last edited:
B

Beloved57

Baseball, to me, is about as exciting to watch as golf or tennis....you know, not at all.

I grew up on hockey. I like football enough to watch it and know what's going on, but I don't have a favorite team. I didn't care much for basketball until Oklahoma got a pro team (sorry Seattle...really). Now I love it! We go to games as much as we can.

I was really hoping your team could have beaten the Miami Heat. Just not a Lebron James fan.

R

rainacorn

I was really hoping your team could have beaten the Miami Heat. Just not a Lebron James fan.
We were also hoping for this.

I know it's poor form to blame the refs, but COME ON lol

B

Beloved57

We were also hoping for this.

I know it's poor form to blame the refs, but COME ON lol

I would like to be godly and say you shouldn't blame the refs, but if it is my team ya, I going to blame the refs, for sure. You are just being a loyal fan.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I think most people's love of sports is developed based on exposure. Personally I've never been a huge sports fan at all, probably because I wasn't raised around it. I can sit back and watch most sports among friends, but for me it's really more about being with friends than the game. I enjoy racing and rodeo, but in reality I enjoy most sports more live versus on TV.

V

violakat

I think most people's love of sports is developed based on exposure. Personally I've never been a huge sports fan at all, probably because I wasn't raised around it. I can sit back and watch most sports among friends, but for me it's really more about being with friends than the game. I enjoy racing and rodeo, but in reality I enjoy most sports more live versus on TV.
Admit it, your just a cowboy at heart.

F

Friend63

I LIKE BOXING.THATS FROM WATCHING WITH MY DAD

B

Beloved57

What no one likes professional wrestling? Maybe that is a good thing.

H

Hethr

NOT a sports fan, I did enjoy going to baseball games though, until my city decided it wanted soccer instead of baseball so now we have that. sigh. I haven't gone to a game out of protest. I do watch the Olympics a lot when it's that time.

J

Jullianna

Beloved, my very ladylike grandmother LOVED wrestling. :) It was the wierdest thing! She was always SO proper (wouldn't go out without her gloves and hat, etc), but she would actually yell at the TV during wrestling. Fun to watch her when I was little :)

B

Beloved57

Beloved, my very ladylike grandmother LOVED wrestling. :) It was the wierdest thing! She was always SO proper (wouldn't go out without her gloves and hat, etc), but she would actually yell at the TV during wrestling. Fun to watch her when I was little :)

Yea, I'm trying to weed myself away from it. But thanks, I really LOL at that one.