A quote to reflect within yourself....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

You can’t be offended unless that which has offended you, touches a place where offense already exist….

S

shirley

WELL SAID BECKY AND LOVE PLAYS A BIG PART OF IT ALL .ITS AFFECTS US ALL IN EVERYWAY THE KEY TO ALL IS IF YOU ARE OFFENDED GO TO THAT PERSON AND TALK IT OUT LOVE ONE ANOTHER

O

OFM

true i as well as giving Jesus all my joys each day give Him my sufferings and sorrows of each day amen.

C

chu_huifen

Only God can turn a mess into massage, test into testimony, trial into triumph, a victim into victory

As long as u have God, u're always Bigger than ur Problems, Better than ur Past, & Stronger than ur Pain.

God never promises the absence of storms. He just promises to walk with us through them.

This my favourite power statement cause I always face many problem in my life and its really make me frustrated, depressed but when I remember this quote they refresh my soul and make me realize that I never walk alone cause God walk with me through my problem like psalm 23:4 said yeah, tough I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me :D

O

OFM

Only God can turn a mess into massage, test into testimony, trial into triumph, a victim into victory

As long as u have God, u're always Bigger than ur Problems, Better than ur Past, & Stronger than ur Pain.

God never promises the absence of storms. He just promises to walk with us through them.

This my favourite power statement cause I always face many problem in my life and its really make me frustrated, depressed but when I remember this quote they refresh my soul and make me realize that I never walk alone cause God walk with me through my problem like psalm 23:4 said yeah, tough I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staff they comfort me :D
great statement i agree Jesus takes us through the storms through the valleys allways amen.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i heard this on life class

God doesn't owe us anything but we owe Him everything

i truly believe that because look at all the wonderful things He has done for us and unfortunately a lot of the times we are so busy that you don't even notice or appreciate what He has done

i for one am TRULY THANKFUL for all He has done , He has been there for me when i felt useless, unwanted, unpretty, non intelligent ,i felt like a fool.ashamed AND angry at myself for having been so kind to people and having been betrayed, i was an easy target, having been in that dark state of depression, when i could only think of dying , all i could do was drag to work and pray to get home and sleep away my unhappiness,I felt numb to the world , felt like a failure and God pulled me through one of the darkest periods in my life and He told me He loved me just as I AM

Last edited:
O

OFM

....i fully totally agree with thee amen....

F

Fractal_Curve

A quote to reflect how I feel inside...

"What makes you think human beings are sentient and aware? There's no evidence for it. Human beings never think for themselves, they find it too uncomfortable. For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told-and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity, and the characteristic result is religious warfare. Other animals fight for territory or food; but, uniquely in the animal kingdom, human beings fight for their 'beliefs.' The reason is that beliefs guide behavior which has evolutionary importance among human beings. But at a time when our behavior may well lead us to extinction, I see no reason to assume we have any awareness at all. We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion." - Michael Crichton.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
A quote to reflect how I feel inside...

"What makes you think human beings are sentient and aware? There's no evidence for it. Human beings never think for themselves, they find it too uncomfortable. For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told-and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity, and the characteristic result is religious warfare. Other animals fight for territory or food; but, uniquely in the animal kingdom, human beings fight for their 'beliefs.' The reason is that beliefs guide behavior which has evolutionary importance among human beings. But at a time when our behavior may well lead us to extinction, I see no reason to assume we have any awareness at all. We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion." - Michael Crichton.
I wonder if Michael Crichton would tell us that he came up with that on his own, or that he was just repeating things he had been told. :p