A Secert about yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

strawberryfizz

I also might be a bit too obsessed with god I sat here for 17 hours talking about him praying to him and listening to christian music 17 FREAKING HOURS my butt hurts.....
Wow! That's pretty awesome! Guess what, when you'll be busy with work and stuff someday, you'll miss those quiet, quality times with Him :)

C

Chinekwu

Noone knows this too- There was a time at home, everyone was aroun and I had just finished talking with my mum and sisters.I started feeling sleepy and went to my room to sleep.. I woke up like an hour later, went to the living room to see if the conversation had ended...noone was there...I went to all my sisters' rooms..noone was there (and I have six sisters!!!)...My parents also were nowhere to be found in the house!!! The entire house was empty!
I dont know why i panicked but I did...I REALLY panicked....The horrifying thought in my mind was "THE RAPTURE OCCURRED WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!!!...THEY'RE ALL GONE!!...THE RAPTURE, THE RAPTURE.....I'VE BEEN LEFT BEHIND!!!"
This continued for some minutes (which was like forever!) until a car drove in..it was my mum and three or so of my sisters....they had just gone out to buy a few things.
I thought to myself..."of course! Just how stupid can you be,Chinekwu!!!...STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! Rapture..seriously??"
Did I laugh myself to tears!!!!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
We have all had moment's like that i have them at least four times a day I used to think i was some kind of idiot but god showed me otherwise. I realized how to accept myself I used to look in the mirror and just see some ugly no talented kid but now i look in the mirror and as selfish as this sounds i just see a beautiful child of god. I noticed qualities i have i never knew and what gives me true joy is touching the holy spirit inside of people and refreshing their faith in god. as you grow in god you start thinking like that and you will seek things only god can give. I admit i would much rather be out in the world living just like jesus did but in my current situation a cannot. But i don't see it as a problem exactly I feel right now god wants me to have as much time as possible to get close to him to prepare me. I don't know how but i think something huge is coming and god's glory will shine like never before. it would give me such amazing joy to be an important pawn that the lord will use to do so, and not me either so many others as well:D

O

OFM

me i love clothes shopping way 2 much and i is a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
My secret is I want a tree house, even at my age.

O

OFM

i love tree houses too i want one as well-eth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Alright! You can be the vice-president then. No girls allowed! :D Just like elementary school.

O

owned-by-GOD

i hate it whem i dance. it feels like im the worst dancer and same here.. i usually imagine myself being in a different world before falling asleep and i have this guy in my daydreams named john ezekiel.. ^^

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
when my family says i can't sing i purposely sing every song i hear secretly knowing that it's driving them crazy

F

flight316

My secret is that I wish that my dad liked me. I know that my dad loves me, but I don't think that he's ever liked me. When I look back at our relationship I feel like my dad was jelous of me because I had an easier life than he did. I always was an independent thinker.and he resented that. He beat me pretty bad when I was a child. The guy weighed 250lbs. And he was musculer. My dad would use his belt and he would hit me as hard as he could, with each lick until he got tired, although I was screaming at the top of my lungs . Tell me what can 25 licks do that 5 couldn't. I haven't talked to dad for 6 yreas . I have a son from a previous marriage that I know dad loves. But dad won't. Visit him even though he lives 5 minutes from him. I see myself in my son. I give him the love and respect that I didn't get. Well that's my secret, to be liked by my father. (Hey wanna hear a cool father/ son song? "I just Can't Say Goobye" by Chet Atkins.)

F

flight316

I'm sorry. Correction,"I Still Can't Say Goodbye"

Apr 29, 2012
Dad's been gone 22 years now and I still miss him. Way to many 'should haves', 'could haves'
and mental images