A Special Gift

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
A few years ago for Christmas, i received this picture frame with a poster in it. It had the word peace, with the verse from John 14:27. It has hung on my wall for several years, but tonight i was thanking about it. I had forgotten what the verse even said. I was reading it tonight and wanted to share in my post.
[h=1]John 14:27[/h][FONT=&quot]Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot] I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]and do not be afraid.[/FONT]

Lady4Him

Feb 18, 2017
This verse makes me think of John 16:33. We can live in peace because Christ has overcome the world and the troubles that come along with it. He is faithful to calm our fears and to bring peace to our troubled heart.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Von,

Makes me think of ........

Philippians 4:6,7. do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Praise the Lord He gives His peace abundantly to us. We can rise above the turmoil of life, the suffering and pain. And when all is chaos, what a life saver to be able to receive His peace in the midst of the storm.

As always, thanks Von!!!