A special prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jenny712

May 16, 2013
My sister is leaving for Canada on the 27th of this month. What I would like to do is go to Disneyland for the day with my sister. I have a ticket and a 50$ Disney gift card trouble is the ticket is only for one person and I don't think 50$ is enough for two people at Disneyland. Plus neither my sister nor I drive. We do have buses but I looked up the bus route and we wouldn't get there until noon plus it would be expensive as we would need to switch to many buses. Neither my sister nor I have the money to buy her a ticket and for her spending money at Disneyland. So it truly seems impossible. But I'm asking for prayers anyways cause with GOD anything is possible. I would like to go to Disneyland with her before she leaves for Canada. So please pray for that and hopefully GOD will make a way for that so I can spend extra time with her before she leaves.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Bless!

I

Imsoblessed

FATHER PLEASE MAKE A WAY......AMEN!!!!