A Study

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KidBraver

Hello!

I am a spiritual agnostic doing a series of studies for a book I am writing to be published. The book covers many areas of human behavior, but this current study is on religion, faith, and what makes people believe what they do. I am covering and interviewing people of all faiths - but I need some Christian points of view!

Things I am interested in knowing are:
1. What gives you faith?
2. What does faith mean to you?
3. Why do you believe what you believe?
4. Any thought/commentary/points of view you would like to put forth for my study.

Feel free to post here, ask questions, or give any information at all you are comfortable with giving. You can also reach me by email at [email protected]

Thank you in advance to anyone and everyone that responds!

-Z

S

shekaniah

1. God's Love for me, and answered prayers.
2. To know with out a doubt that God's promises are real.
3. Long story...I will try to make short.

I was about 5yrs old, living in a sad situation. I went out to play at the park alone. I saw people all dressed up, I thought they were having a party.
I was hungry...so I asked if I could come. I was invited to church and was fed juice and cookies. I don't know remember how many weeks I went
before I accepted Jesus in to my heart. But I do remember once I did, I never felt that loved before. I have a unshakable hope in God.
He has taken care of all my needs. And because of God I know what it feels like to be cared for, and to live life abundantly.
No I'm not rich, I just don't need anything, my needs are met. I live a life full of faith, hope and love.

4. How would you like to lack nothing? How would you like a counselor 24/7 ? How would you like to have a lot of wisdom? How would you like to have a fullfilling life, full of love? Well that is what God promises.

James 1:5
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

John 5:24
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

Isaiah 55:11
11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.