A suggestion to the chatters out there...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LouiseDritz

First of all, I'd like to say that a lot of times I'll go into the chat room "lounge" and say hello several times, even picking a different color so that people will notice it! Hardly ever do I get a response! It seems like people have their little group of "friends" who they mostly chat with, and they don't greet people when they say hello. I've noticed this many times, and it's starting to make me a little frustrated. In the "teen" room, I almost always get greeted before I can say hello. There is one girl I would like to commend for greeting everyone upon arrival in the chat rooms, and asking how they are. SarahAnna. I'm not saying that everyone needs to greet upon arrival, but at least greet people when they say hello. I find it offencive, but thats just me.
So, just letting y'all know and thanks for understanding!
~Louise

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Louise, I get greeted a lot more in the smaller rooms. The lounge is a big room, with a lot of people PM'ing and trying to get the mic. I don't think anyone's trying to hurt your feelings or anything. I try to greet new arrivals, but it can be hard to keep up. If you want a lot of responses, mention chocolate! :D -JIM

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Good point...The lounge tends to be rather cliquish, Thats why i rarely go in there

L

LouiseDritz

Thanks, Jim!
Dude: yeah, Teens is the one I hang around the most, lol

O

OFM

THE LOUNGE not as bad as u think Bible RooM pretty Good Prayer Room Too ,i like both rooms/forums.