A SUGGESTION

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SAMO-MAN

I SUGGEST TO MAKE A SEARCH MEMBERS BY THE COUNTRY THAT'S WILL BE MUCH BETTER
THANKS

U

Ugly

1st, please don't use all capital letters. Its considered yelling, its kind of rude, and a bit annoying. I usually ignore any post written in all caps.
2nd, there is a user search by country available already.

Look at the top of the page, the yellow line. One of the options is
Chat Members .. click it ..
Now you'll see on the right side an option that says 'Search Members' and has a down arrow. Click the down arrow..
Then there is an option for 'Advanced Search' which allows you to search by almost any profile section available, including countries.

S

SAMO-MAN

i am very grateful for you brother and i am really sorry for that i didn't knew it or mean it thanks again :)

S

SAMO-MAN

but can i specify age in the search ?

U

Ugly

If you see the option there, yes. If you don't see the option there, no.

Also, there is a place set aside for people to make suggestions to improve the site, at the bottom of the forums. Its called 'Suggestions'. Probably should put these kinds of posts there where they may actually be read by the admins or site owner. Putting it here it may not be seen by them.