A testimony of healing 4

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Soon after I had given my testimony of how my arm had been healed, Satan tried to come in and cause doubt. My arm started hurting again. Haha, he thinks he is slick! Well, Jesus healed it YET AGAIN!! It is silly sometimes, he thinks that he can make our confession void if he gets us to go against what we confessed.

I just read a certain post. A person just came out of the hospital, and people said to Trust Jesus he will heal. And that God is a healer. And one person in the same post said that they pray for God to give power to the medicines and to guide the doctors with wisdom to heal. Hmm.

Will we believe Jesus? Do you really think God needs some alternate channel to work through? Jesus is the one who heals, they need not doctors. Why do we rob God of glory in this? What do you think would happen if you didn't pay the doctor? Would he do it for free? Amen! Some would do it for free. But why not be healed wholly? I hope your faith grows so that you will see the manifestation of healing which Jesus is waiting to pour out to anyone who believes his words. Do you believe his words? May Jesus bless you.

E

EndlessGrace

Do you think God will make some people wait for healing? Even if they pray & believe??

R

Ramon

Do you think God will make some people wait for healing? Even if they pray & believe??
My good friend!! I am excited you asked this question. I have learned so much about prayer I could spend a whole 2 hours typing it to you, but I will share some, and if you want I can email you a certain book that I read that helped answer some questions I had about prayer.

You know how God created the earth, he spoke, and his word traveled and it literally became what he spoke. He said that he sends his word and it does not come back to him until it has accomplished EVERYTHING he sent it to do. As a child of God you should know that your prayers are heard, indeed. And anything you ask according to the will of God WILL happen. But now you ask, why does it delay.

I forget who it was, I think it was in the old testament, but a certain man of God had prayed, and his prayer was heard, but an angel of the Lord, who was trying to come with the answer was blocked by spiritual forces of the enemy, so he was delayed. You have to understand that when we pray we pray in Spirit. What I mean is that our prayers are the things that get the Lord shifting our circumstances around. HE REALLY DOES! The angles cannot move on our behalf if we don't pray.

When it was written that we should pray, ''Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.'' Jesus was letting us know that whatever we ask for on earth it will be done in heaven, in the spiritual realm. I want to tell you about an experience I had with this, I will post it in another message.

R

Ramon

Okay my friend. I want to share with you an experience I had with prayer, this is before I was converted (I was being converted). There was a friend of mine who had run away from home to come to my apartment, he always did this. And when he came, he might have thought I would just be easy about it. But I got angry with him all of a sudden and I told him that he needs to respect his mother, and stop blaming her for everything, he wanted me to shut up, but he said it nicely. Anyhow that same night he got a call from his mom, or maybe his sister, and he found out that someone had robbed his home. He was angry and he said, ''If I had been there this would not have happened.''

Now, he is from a place where it is common that when someone does something like that, you get revenge. But I told him, he has to go back. However I told him to not get even himself, and not to get his other family (the fighters) involved. I told him with 100% certainty, ''lets let God handle this, God can handle these people, let him do it.'' AND BOY DID HE!!!

The next day we went there and his mom was throwing a feast for the whole neighborhood, and I was just in awe of how nice his mom is (nicer than some Christians). Anyhow one way or another these gang members, about 50 of them walked over to her house and I told my friend, ''Go invite them.'' Yes, we invited gang members, and they ate. Shortly after some of them said they heard about the break in and that they were going to find them and kill them. When he told me this I got a little shaken, and I prayed, ''Lord don't let them find them, so that they will not get into trouble.

I want to share something with you, many times in the old testament the hearts of kings were turned by God against countries, even against Israel when they rebelled, like Nebuchadnezzar. Not that God himself does it, but that he gives Satan command, or permission to do it, for his sake, so that he is glorified in it. I know it sounds strange.

When God does something on behalf of a saint he does not do it in a small measure, I have experienced it enough times, but since I know it I now just pray for mercy, because I know that people cannot contend with him.

As for healing, it is exactly the same. He has the healing waiting, you just have to have faith, that is all. you don't even have to ask for it, it is already yours because Jesus died for it, but a lot of things can keep it from manifesting, the most obvious one is sin. But sometimes you are literally fighting against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Well, I told you I could keep going. Let me know if you want to read this book, but I want to give you some scriptures in one more message. LOL.

R

Ramon

10 ¶And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. *
11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. * *
12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. *
14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.
15 And when he had spoken such words unto me, I set my face toward the ground, and I became dumb.
Daniel 10

29 The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15

4 ¶Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying,
5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years.
6 And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city.
7 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that he hath spoken;
Isaiah 38

22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5