A verse a day for work and play...?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rin

Apr 5, 2011
Okay, Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or way to ask, but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some type of online bible reading/sharing with me?
I've been finding it hard to dedicate time for God and even harder to open the bible lately. Instead I find myself online most nights doing... who knows what, let's just say wasting time.

So I thought it would be good if I can find people that I can read/share with every night, or week even, what ever suits you. We can encourage and remind each other. I really don't mind who you are, whether you're a new Christian or a pastor, I think God can work in surprising and unexpected ways...

Let me know if you're at all interested. Thankkss.

P

Psalm2713

this sound good...we could totally do this..... I love the idea... but the problem is the time difference.. I have East African time which is about 9 hours different from the US Pacific Time......are you from Australia??? I could work out the time difference... and we can figure out what to do, ok?

Rin

Apr 5, 2011
Yep I'm in Aus, we don't even have to be on at the same time really if it's too hard... email will do..