A VESSEL

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
Lord, I pray,make me a vessel that you can use, this world holds nothing for me,nothing ,that for your kingdom I would gladly use.
There is nothing here from which id gladly depart, to have more of you in my life,more of you in my heart.
Teach Lord,to love more like you ,that I may be a living vessel that you can work through.
Fill me with wisdom and knowledge,that I may know what to say, to someone of a doubtful mind or to take someones pain away.
To have the compassion and words to help turn someones life around,to pick them up and lead them to solid ground.
Remove from me anything that might hold me back,and bless me with the tools of which I lack.
Let me glorify you in word and deeds,and may I continue down the road you have set before me,wherever its leads.
Help me to never step out on my own,and if i do,let me return to the mercy and grace that flows from your throne.
For I know my flesh and its desires,I ask that you remove them from me in your refiners fire.Remove the dross,till only the finest gold,
to leave behind the baggage of this world,having only your love and glory to behold.
Make me a light that I may draw men unto you,let me bring glory to your name in all that I do.

written by Michael R Whalen 11-18-2002