A Vision of Saint Peter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 25, 2013
When Jesus had found me, he introduced me to Saint Peter through a vision. I believe that Saint Peter will be looking over me the rest of the days of my life.

John 21:16 He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Tend My sheep."

T

Tintin

Sigh. Why bother. Go straight to your Saviour. I think Peter would be quite disgusted with people putting him on a pedestal. All believers are saints in God's eyes.

Feb 25, 2013
I forgot to mention that Saint Peter tended the Lords sheep in his lifetime as Pope. But I believe that it goes into the afterlife as well.

T

Tintin

Pope? Peter wasn't the first Pope.

Feb 25, 2013
Saint Peter was the first Pope. Search the question, "who was the first pope of the catholic church" on the internet.

Mathew 16:18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

T

Tintin

'catholic church' means the universal church, the Body of Christ as a whole. 'Catholic church' refers to the Christian denomination.

Feb 25, 2013
All churches to my knowledge come from Jesus through the Holy Roman Catholic Church. And yes, we are all Christian and part of the Body of Christ.

U

Ugly

Just another catholic debate, tintin. I wouldn't bother.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
That has to be the weakest Catholic debate I've seen. I kinda sense sarcasm from the OP. like he is mocking Catholicism.

Feb 25, 2013
First of all, there was never a Catholic debate to begin with, and second, there was no sarcasm intended and I was not mocking Catholicism - I'm Catholic myself.