a whole new life please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
ok guys i have a prayer request, you see my friend and i are really into world of warcraft, he is so good that he has gotten sponcered and wants me and him to make a living together uploading videos and playing wow, and leag of legends and stuff. now world of warcraft is fun even though i am not good at it yet and it has opened up a whole new world to me but i still want god to be my number one thing so please pray these games do not hinder our relationship.

S

SPUZIT

Just make sure you are led by God in this new venture, sometimes we can make our path more winding or more up hill than our walk needs to be if not God led. I'm. Not trying to discourage you, just advising prayer, & councel within the Bible & councel from friends may be of help also. We all love you Blain, just thru your posts we can see your willing heart to listen & fallow God. My prayers are with you & probably many others pray for you as well. Take care.

S

StephenH

I know how different forms of entertainment can reel you in and prevent you from being in the word and worshiping and loving God as you should. They're forms of entertainment that should be enjoyed in moderation, as they take our thinking from what really matters.

You'll definitely be in my prayers.

K

kenisyes

We all have a day job. And a career working from home is a gift of God. You and God set some boundaries, and stick by them.

P

psychomom

praying God remains your 'number one thing'. ♥

and I thank Him for it, too, since it's pretty safe to say that's what He wants, too. :)

Dec 26, 2012
Is this part of the game you are mentioning (This is taken off of their website)

Before World of Warcraft, there was the Warcraft series of strategy games. World of Warcraft is set in the same high-fantasy universe as the previous Warcraft games, and it builds on and expands a legacy of more than fifteen years of epic storytelling.
Azeroth is a world of swords and sorcery. Its lands are home to a vast number of races and cultures, led by kings, chieftains, lords, ladies, archdruids, and everything in between. Some of Azeroth’s people share bonds of friendship reaching back thousands of years; others are sworn enemies with long histories of bitter hatred. Among all these different kingdoms, cultures, tribes, and territories, two major power blocs are locked in a struggle for dominance.

Epic as they may be, these wars between the mortal races pale in comparison to the malevolent forces threatening Azeroth from within and without. Deep beneath the surface of Azeroth, the terrible Old Gods mastermind the release of untold horrors upon the world; in the frozen wastes of the northern continent, a being of pure evil commands a vast army of undeath, ready to snuff out all life; and far across the stars, deep within the warped realm of the Twisting Nether, an unstoppable force of chaos and destruction thirsts to lead its demonic legion to Azeroth and to put the world to the flame.
World of Warcraft thrusts you into a central role of an ever-changing story. You and your friends will be active participants in events that are steeped in the rich lore of this fantasy universe. Fight for either the Alliance or the Horde, and experience a fully-realized fantasy world.

and this

In World of Warcraft, each player character has a specific set of skills and abilities that define that character’s role. For example, mages are powerful spellcasters who use magic to inflict damage on their enemies from afar but are very vulnerable to attacks. These traits define the role of the mage: hang back, do a ton of damage, and hope to kill the monsters before they reach you.

In a group context, there are three main roles: tank, damage dealer, and healer. A warrior can choose to serve as a formidable “tank,” or protector. Tanks are resilient, and it’s their job to draw the enemy’s attention away from the more vulnerable members of the group. The aforementioned mages make excellent damage dealers. A priest specialized in healing powers may not do as much damage as other classes, but they can play a vital role, keeping the party alive with healing magic. It’s important to note that all classes, regardless of which role they perform, are able to play solo. Some classes are limited in the kind of role they can play: warlocks and rogues, for instance, are strictly damage dealers. Some character classes, like the druid, can capably fulfill all three roles.

Role-play also means that you play the role of a character living in the game’s fantasy world. How much or how little you role-play is up to you; some players construct entire background histories for their characters and adopt unique mannerisms when they’re “in character.” Immersing yourself completely in the fantasy can be a lot of fun, but tastes vary, and it’s perfectly alright if full immersion simply isn’t your style. This kind of role-play is purely optional, and we provide separate Role-Play realms for those who prefer to play in an immersive world.

I am not sure but I believe this may be the very place in which it has been opened for your house being "haunted"

M

MarkayMrk777

I have my own business and still put God first in it, have Scripture tracts,
play Christian music,etc... So just be a witness for God in the game if possible.
Whatever you do, pray and fast about it. Seek God's will, not your own.

New Living Translation (©2007)
Commit your actions to the LORD, and your plans will succeed. -Proverbs 16:3

S

shekaniah

Praying.....

K

kenisyes

Sonny suggested you could branch out and create Christian games.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Blain, When you play things like that it is opening a door to give Satan a foot hold. Please pray long and honest about this. Pryr for you in Yeshua's name

L

liz247

I pray God's wisdom and knowledge to come upon you as you seek Him in this matter. God Bless you Brother

S

shekaniah

If you can read these verses and still feel good about taking the job...
then may God's peace be with you.

Matt 6:22
The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.
But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

1 Thess 5:21
Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil. ( abstain from all appearance of evil )
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:14
So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him.

T

TexasHallelujahGal

Praise you Jesus wake up all players to the truth bind the spirits that decieve by the authority and in the name of jesus amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Adding this to my prayers for you in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles