A Witness to My Sister

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
Hey guys.. I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind saying a quick prayer for me. Not so much for me actually, but for my sister. If you could ask God to soften her heart for a while and grant her understanding. It has come to my attention by my other sister, that it may be time for me to share my testimony with our youngest sister.

It's complicated witnessing to a family member, and I ask that I may be given the direction to speak in a way that she might hear me. She is starting out similar to the way I did at her age and even thought I know people have to come to the realization of Truth for themselves, I ask that my testimony be a pathway to understanding.

I heard even the deepest seed still finds the light of day and I am a living testament of this. Please pray for her. Thanks guys.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for doing a work in her and his families life
In Jesus name amen

J

JessW

Prays for you and your sister. May The Lord give you the words and wisdom to speak and give her the ears and heart to hear. In Jesus name I pray.

Remember that sometimes it is only our job to plant the seed...sometimes God takes care of the rest. Listen closely to what He says. God bless!

S

shekaniah

Father give him the insight to share the bread of life with his sister.
Give her an open heart and mind to recieve it.
In Jesus Name, Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for your wtness and her salvaton in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless :)
pickles

P

pastel1

prayed in Jesus name amen. and over the dreams in Jesus name amen