About me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Gods_Solider1976

I'll tell you all a little about myself & some of the issues/temptations that I have fought through.

I asked God into my life January 1990, I was 13 at the time, September of the same year my father (parents were separated) decided to kill himself. After that I wasn't really sure if I was actually a Christian or not since I wasn't doing anything different, so I decided to re-ask God into my life again.

My life has had it's ups & downs, I had alot of little things get to me when I was growing up & still sometimes I do, but now I'm bringing the things to God more often, as I know now that I can't go through them by myself.

I've also had some big things that have distanced me from God within my life the main 1 that I know that I've dealt with since I was 11 & though I have been a Christian since I was 13 it was just something until the last couple of years I just at times didn't want to stop & that was cross dressing.

I have now stopped doing this, but it's still an on-going temptation that through God I'm willing to control, so I don't do partake of it again.

I do have non-believing & believing friends that know about this, so I do have support to deal with it

Also during my life I've had an issue with my weight, I can't remember the biggest that I ever weighed, but I do remember weighing 125kg at 1 stage, but at the present I weigh in the 104 kg range & looking to do the best that I can humanly possible to get into the 90kg range by at least the end of this year

Anyway that's a little about myself

P

Phoenix

Hey there!!! Welcome to CC!!!

We all have issues and sin that haunts each and every one of us!! I have dealt with weight issues throughout my life as well! I know exactly how you feel!!!
This is a great site for support and guidance! A lot of God fearing and loving people here!!!
I hope I see you around on here!!!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello Gods_Solider1976 you will find answers here.

S

shekaniah

Hi and a warm welcome! Like phoenix said, we all have fallen short of God's glory. May God bless you with love and support here.
Go on line and type into to your browser - God's promises and start reading them. They will give you hope and joy. God Bless
proverbs 3:5,6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

G

Gods_Solider1976

thanks all the support & encouragement & also for welcoming me

Y

yaright

thanks all the support & encouragement & also for welcoming me
Could you take the time to share one or two of the greatest things that inspire you in the bible? Could you share one or two of the greatest things that inspire you in life....

I love to hear the story....

Jun 19, 2011
one of the best and most considerate, christian, intelligent persons i know is a guy that has the most adorable hats and dresses you can imagine. he (she?) will give you the last dollar and help at a minute's notice. quit putting forth qualifiers and move on into just being a person of life and faith. that should be enough. quit obligating yourself to suffering and be a force for Joy!

G

Gods_Solider1976

one of the best and most considerate, christian, intelligent persons i know is a guy that has the most adorable hats and dresses you can imagine. he (she?) will give you the last dollar and help at a minute's notice. quit putting forth qualifiers and move on into just being a person of life and faith. that should be enough. quit obligating yourself to suffering and be a force for Joy!
How do i manage to do that, should i not let it affect me, please explain further to me

L

Lovesong

Hey Gods_Solider1976 Welcome and be encouraged :)

P

Phoenix

come chat brother