Absent

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Dear and beloved family in Yeshua, Jesus. Someone pointed out that I have been a little quiet of late. Not certain on just how to take that comment, I have decided to take it as a positive comment, all things beautiful.

Actually, I will most likely be MIA between now and mid January due to lots of travel, working and moving, so if anyone at all should be missing me, please know, I am missing you all too.

May God bless you each always in Jesus Christ, amen.......................

I

Indubitably

We'll miss you. Be blessed of God and a blessing wherever you go!